EPL 2022-23: Worldo Cuptus Interuptus

maninblack

Spurs have two boot winners and a playmaker winner on the same line. Add Kulu and easily the best attack.

There has to be stat out there but id wager spurs front three scored more than anyone together

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

With just the Spurs line modification, I go

City
Liverpool
Spurs
United
Arsenal
Chelsea

but given that you now add Eriksen to United, that could bump them. And depending on what Chelsea does, they could move up.

Still a ways to go before we know how these teams shake out.

1 hour ago, Schulz2.0 said:

The player, who is in his late 20s and cannot be named for legal reasons, is currently in custody being quizzed over an alleged attack which is said to have taken place last month. 

Police said the man was arrested "at an address in Barnet on suspicion of rape and taken into custody where he remains".  "Enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing," officers added. 

The player is internationally renowned and it is unclear whether he will now play in his club's pre-season fixture schedule. The Premier League season begins on August 5 and the player is also due to play at the World Cup in Qatar this November.

And go ...

54 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

I’m seeing Partey

That's what I am seeing too.

I only said "And go ..." kind of tongue in cheek. But you knew the internet sleuths were going to go to town as soon as they had a chance. Once they announced additional details (namely the exact age of the accused - 29), it was on.

What was also kind of disturbing was seeing all the players needing to post whereabouts to defend themselves.

4 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

took the words right out of my mouth.

take three minutes to remember when he bossed the best midfield in the world as a teenager:

the thing that sucks the most about his injuries preventing him from reaching his potential is that he wasn't actually injury prone. he didn't get a bunch of hamstring, achilles, soft tissue injuries- he had his legs bludgeoned to death by repeated dirty tackles from inferior players. such a shame.

oh well. now he'll join mertesacker and arteta as coaches at arsenal, and a year from now santi cazorla should be joining. as well. they weren't able to win the epl as players, so they're gonna come back and do it as coaches. love ya jack.

Edited by shadow_operative

Haaland is a bad pick for golden boot. He’s going to score, but I think that EPL adjustment period is going to get him.

Kane and Salah have to be the picks, BUT …

if you want a dark horse, Jesus would be it. He knows the EPL, he’ll likely be featured. And he’s been underperforming his XG for a while. If he stops that, I think he will be in that mix for the golden boot. 

• Hook 'Em 3

On 7/23/2022 at 5:54 AM, Captain Ron said:

Leeds is going to be some must see TV

TA is tailor-fucking made for the PL. I'll definitely have to tune in to Leeds some this season. 

3 hours ago, maninblack said:

IMG_1512.jpeg.9cee8e6a7ab70e937409ad5b6775b5b6.jpeg

How any Chelsea player is on that list I have no idea. Mouth-breathing fans dumping money on Raheem I guess. 

On 7/29/2022 at 7:07 PM, mdmost said:

Pretty cool. 

but sadly…1) majority owner of the club made his billions off Vlad and 2) this appears the most effort we are willing to put into improving personnel in this summer’s transfer window.