EPL 2022-23: Worldo Cuptus Interuptus

maninblack

BA39F54D-0636-4E56-B5A0-4BBA97CA17F3.jpeg.2a0efeecb1d38a0876033372dafb1235.jpeg

this list is wild. you've got KDB and Haaland, sure, but then you've got a Fulham plauer, three Arsenal players, a guy who once died, an American, a Tottenham loanee, and Alex Iwobi. such a weird, unpredictable start to this season. and i imagine it's going to be a weird, unpredictable rest of the season with this world cup and these makeup games still to come.

On 9/23/2022 at 9:09 PM, shadow_operative said:

BA39F54D-0636-4E56-B5A0-4BBA97CA17F3.jpeg.2a0efeecb1d38a0876033372dafb1235.jpeg

this list is wild. you've got KDB and Haaland, sure, but then you've got a Fulham plauer, three Arsenal players, a guy who once died, an American, a Tottenham loanee, and Alex Iwobi. such a weird, unpredictable start to this season. and i imagine it's going to be a weird, unpredictable rest of the season with this world cup and these makeup games still to come.

I'm not gay but, I mean, I'd do stuff with Brenden Aaronson if he really wanted to. 

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It's a really dumb challenge that by the book is a red. I didn't watch the game so not sure how the game was being officiated but you can't go in with your studs up like that. 

True. And once called a red it wasn't getting overturned.

But Taylor was letting the teams beat on each other for much of the first half. That was the first card of the game.

Oh well, shit happens, Arsenal was the better team all game, even 11v11 Spurs had a hill to climb to tie the game up. I think the game was a good indicator of Conte's comments a few weeks ago that Spurs are a few windows away from being real challengers.

44 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That's a joke of a yellow. 

Which one?

Sinesterra is an idiot though to block a free kick and get a 2nd yellow and Be showing the door. 

1 minute ago, shnsajax said:

How stupid can Sinesterra be?

Yeah, that just makes no sense. That’s always a yellow and when you have one …