Thermostat temp variation setting

I got one of them fancy Lennox systems with a smart thermostat and everything about it is great except I cannot figure out how to change the temperature variation. Of course, I might not be using the right search strings, but basically if it is preset to go 1 degree up before turning on and one degree below set point before turning off - how does one change that? I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I want my system to run longer - it is short cycling right now so it can't pull out of all the humidity. I know this setting has to be able to be changed. I could do it on shitty $20 thermostats, why not this one? For reference, it's the Lennox iComfort S30, if anyone has knowledge about that particular model.

19 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Fucking computers.

Computers are fine.  It’s the ‘we hide the detailed settings from users because we either don’t trust people to not fuck it up / call us or have decided we’ll make more money charging $150 service calls for 15m of work’ that makes things difficult for people with more than two synapses to rub together.  

Edited by Homercles

• 4 weeks later...