2. 2. How much can you squat?

• 100-200
    • 200-400
    • 400+
    • Not sure as the bar wasn't large enough to fit all of the plates
  3. 3. What is your 40 time?

• Under 5 seconds
    • Over 5 seconds
    • Over 5 seconds, but that's only because I hurt my knee in high school. I had 15+ D1 offers before I hurt my knee.

Like any prudent person, I'd like to know what sorts of people I've been mingling with.  The questions in this poll have never failed me and the results will reveal the ratio of trustworthy fellows vs out and out liars.

Can I include my own body weight in what I can squat?
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Need to add pay stub and Corvette lease payment amounts to the poll.

Only three options unfortunately otherwise I would’ve had an lvn or rn option.  As well as “how many times has your rolls Royce been stolen?”

Edited by closetohumping
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Like any prudent person, I'd like to know what sorts of people I've been mingling with.  The questions in this poll have never failed me and the results will reveal the ratio of trustworthy fellows vs out and out liars.

whatever you can do, multiply it several times. that’s what I warm up with.  pussy. 

Haven’t ran under a 5 since I played lacrosse in college. Haven’t did squats since rehab for ACL/MCL/PCL reconstruction from playing lacrosse. Haven’t benched 225 since torching my rotator cuff 10 years ago.

Fuck all that noise. 

1. Ran 4.5 40yd hand timed on a track surface during track practice in college. Could probably still get a 4.7, since I still do sprint drills fairly often.

2. Haven't barbell benched in 3 years. I use dumbbells only since that has drastically helped my shoulder longevity. I usually did sets of 5 at 225 when I stopped.

3. I hit 10 reps for 225 in the front squat during a recent rep max session. I don’t back squat anymore.

• Hook 'Em 1