Liverpool FC 2022-2023: And Now Jurgen Believe Us

maninblack

He ran his heart out and (probably) pulled his hamstring in the 97th minute of the match. 

I didn’t dissect it but appeared could’ve been a knee issue? He’s a warrior no doubt but seems he’s always dinged. Maybe I’m suffering from recently bias.
He ran his heart out and (probably) pulled his hamstring in the 97th minute of the match. 

And I thought City would use it to rat-fuck us at the last

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Announcer almost had an orgasm on that Haaland attempt.

Well, I’m not really surprised.

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/mohamed-salah-grabs-late-liverpool-lead-v-manchester-city

“And Mo Salah scores in front an exploding cock.”

The announcer isn’t holding anything back. 

Edited by Napoleon

Helluva showing and a nice reset to the season.

Jomez was incredible. Virgil was back to his best. Alisson to Mo is such an incredible weapon. Klopp red card was awesome to see him so fired up and protecting his player after a bullshit no-call.

But...Darwin. WTF dude? Could've played two assists but goes for glory himself on low-percentage shots. Jfc if that had cost us the three points.

Really hope Jota is okay but that looked bad. Really hope it's not his Achilles but we'll be without him for at least a few weeks. He put in a Dirk Kuyt shift. 

40 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

Helluva showing and a nice reset to the season.

Jomez was incredible. Virgil was back to his best. Alisson to Mo is such an incredible weapon. Klopp red card was awesome to see him so fired up and protecting his player after a bullshit no-call.

But...Darwin. WTF dude? Could've played two assists but goes for glory himself on low-percentage shots. Jfc if that had cost us the three points.

Really hope Jota is okay but that looked bad. Really hope it's not his Achilles but we'll be without him for at least a few weeks. He put in a Dirk Kuyt shift. 

I hear you, but that's also what makes guys like him.  I also recall a bunch of times where we had similar conversations about Mane/Salah and one being mad with the other.  I may be in the minority, but I want my strikers to shoot.  After we get him settled  in, then start working on the other things.