Liverpool FC 2022-2023: And Now Jurgen Believe Us

maninblack

So f'ing huge with Tottenham losing. Top 4 is there. Just have to stay on it. I think we'll have 2 games in hand since the Fulham match is postponed. Now let's not do something stupid like drop points to relegation zone Bournemouth. 

Feels like Konate just makes TAA not have to stress like he does when Gomez or Matip are in there. Just locked down the middle of the defense. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

Cody Gakpo works with a performance consultant or personal video analyst from a company called Tactalyse. The tactics coach watches all his games and analyzes everything from his posture to where his eyes are or his positioning and running in space. The guy just puts in tons of work off the field to turn himself into a guy who can get up to speed in the PL just a couple months after playing in the Dutch league.

• Hook 'Em 3

So the kid team is in the Dallas Cup early next month and we're hosting some visiting player/s which is kind of cool.  We got our team assignment and we get a team from Liverpool!  How about that!?!  Well, they're from Liverpool but it's an everton team lol.  Sent a picture of my TV before one fo the CL matches with all the scarves/flags/etc. all draped around and said that we could host a game watching party.  Coach told me we weren't allowed to host lol.

Looking at the schedule we have a busy week with City/Chelsea/Arsenal.  They play Spurs that Monday and thinking it might be fun for them to go somewhere to catch the game but will probably be busy during the day.

Should be fun though and suspect there could be a Red fan amongst them but you have to play where you get the chance sometmes.

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m not sure I understand our subs today but maybe one of our more knowledgeable peeps can explain it.

I just don’t really see why we ever want Jota, Gak, and Bobby on. They all do so much of the same work and in the same place

Milner/Hendo subs have been a game changer. 

oh. Wait. 

Simply unbelievable. Sad for the kid as he was doing okay given what was asked of him. Top 4 is looking more out of reach. Not sure how much stock to put in rumors but Real Madrid is making a hard push for Bellingham and they'll have UCL to offer him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Diaz is back in training but won't be ready for City. Thiago will be back in training next week. And guess who came back from international duty with an injury...yep, Keita. Good luck to anyone waking up early for this tomorrow. I'm sleeping in.