Liverpool FC 2022-2023: And Now Jurgen Believe Us

maninblack

I’m seriously racking my brain as to a worse performance for a CB. He’s undeniably at least partially at fault for all 4 of the goals.

didn’t close down Viniscius on a shot that should have been blocked

shitty, slow back pass that put Ali under pressure

fouled Viniscius and then watched Militao head the ball right in front of his face on the subsequent set piece, without moving

kept viniscius onside in the build-up and then hit the ball into the net with his ass

Edited by Bodowned
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Bodowned said:

I’m seriously racking my brain as to a worse performance for a CB. He’s undeniably at least partially at fault for all 4 of the goals.

didn’t close down Viniscius on a shot that should have been blocked

shitty, slow back pass that put Ali under pressure

fouled Viniscius and then watched Militao head the ball right in front of his face on the subsequent set piece, without moving

kept viniscius onside in the build-up and then hit the ball into the net with his ass

His positioning is awful almost all of the time. We’d honestly be better off playing Fabinho there. Then we at least get his slow ass out of the midfield.

This team fucking sucks

We should've known our ceiling was a point when that middle was announced. And we really only have a prayer of any decent replacements if we either somehow make CL again or this mythical investment happens that FSG are seeking. Just sell the fucking club because not investing is wrecking it, you Boston cumdumpsters.