Liverpool FC 2022-2023: And Now Jurgen Believe Us

maninblack

7 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

VVD’s awareness on that second goal was as bad as I’ve ever seen from him. Hopefully he rebounds next season. 

The worrying part is it doesn’t seem to be physical issues. He’s making so many mental mistakes after being so locked in for the better part of 3 years 

Need to see some consistency before getting excited, but I'm starting to feel a little better.  Jota looked strong and I have a man crush on Diaz and seeing him back is a good thing imo.  

Really interesting to see what they're doing with Trent the last few games.  Hate to be that guy, but could we say "it's like a new signing" and to start gong after a RB? One thing I see as a positive is that Klopp looks to be adapting to what he has and not just sticking with what he's had.   

20 minutes ago, pied06 said:

Need to see some consistency before getting excited, but I'm starting to feel a little better.  Jota looked strong and I have a man crush on Diaz and seeing him back is a good thing imo.  

Really interesting to see what they're doing with Trent the last few games.  Hate to be that guy, but could we say "it's like a new signing" and to start gong after a RB? One thing I see as a positive is that Klopp looks to be adapting to what he has and not just sticking with what he's had.   

I would like to go for a RB tbh. Gravenberch, Caicedo, and class RB would be my dream haul. 
With Fabs seemingly not able to run anymore I’d like to see us shift to 4-2-3-1 with TAA next to Fabs.