Liverpool FC 2022-2023: And Now Jurgen Believe Us

maninblack

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

yep, you leave defenders isolated 1 on 1 against hood attacking players and they’re going to get beat. Virgil is only elite these days; not super human like he was for 3 or 4 years. 

The stat about his minutes was insane. More minutes than any player in the world the year leading up the World Cup. He needs a break this offseason

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Our midfield is just cursed. Damned. And yes your ownership group is the Devil.

I’m ready to move on from Thiago. His salary seems like it could be better used helping with a transfer. He’s so good but he’s just never healthy 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

We have to get a RB this summer. Trent completely changes the dynamic of our midfield but playing this style leaves us much too exposed.

Seeing Henderson wander around the attacking end of the pitch without the speed to recover makes me think angry thoughts.

12 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

What’s the read on him as a player? I always thought he was more of a 10 not really a box to box.

I'm always leery of a player who became "world class" during the World Cup (See James Rodriguez) but Mac seems to be the real deal. He's strong enough to be a box to box and quick enough to get back and defend. I think he'd be perfect for the part Henderson is trying to play in the new system. Regardless, rumor is that we will sign 3 mids this summer, so the system could change.