Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe

oSuJeff97

i swear to god van driessen was modeled after one of my high school teacher

David Van Driessen | Beavis and Butt-Head Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

same soft voice, passive mannerisms, long hair.  he carried a beat up white acoustic guitar and always try to play cat stevens songs in class.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, 'stache said:

He’ll yeah! But goddamn paramount plus! I don’t want to pay for any more shit.

Buy P+ for a month, you'll get Beavis and Butthead, The Offer series (almost done), and some South Park specials that are pretty solid and not available elsewhere.

Worth it.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Red Five said:

96% on RT. Lulz

Up to 97% with 30 critics.

Reading around the web, a lot of people missed out that a big part of the movie was to get Beavis and Butthead into 2022, because later this year, they are airing the new seasons on Paramount+ (Judge will write/produce/voice act), and they are basically dumping 1990s B&B into a "whole new Gen Z world".  The movie set it up perfectly.

Also, a shitload of people are trying to figure out where their fictional hometown is in Texas.

• Haha 1

I'm still juvenile at heart - the funniest part to me was Beavis starting to get rattled when he thought Serena was talking about everybody she had banged, their ages, etc.   That was old-school 1990s Beavis.

“Jesus Christ! That’s higher than I would have wanted but ok.”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We all expected 2022 to give us new beavis and butthead, and new kids in the hall. Right?

The first episode of KiTH was so great.  Still not sure why I haven't watched another one yet.

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We all expected 2022 to give us new beavis and butthead, and new kids in the hall. Right?

I honestly didn't know about KITH (it was announced in March of 2020 just as COVID was taking off, which is somehow fitting), but knew Beavis and Butthead were coming back.

I did not expect that the original cast of KITH as well as Judge would just absolutely nail their respective properties all these years later.

My 9 year-old is wanting so bad to watch Beavis and Butthead - we have an Android TV and it keeps showing Beavis and Butthead screens in the "Watch Next" sections on the Home Screen.

On 6/24/2022 at 11:15 AM, atomheartbevo said:

Up to 97% with 30 critics.

Reading around the web, a lot of people missed out that a big part of the movie was to get Beavis and Butthead into 2022, because later this year, they are airing the new seasons on Paramount+ (Judge will write/produce/voice act), and they are basically dumping 1990s B&B into a "whole new Gen Z world".  The movie set it up perfectly.

Also, a shitload of people are trying to figure out where their fictional hometown is in Texas.

Judge throws you off several times. I'd guess North Texas, but who the hell knows.