Arsenal 2022-23: All Or Nothing

shadow_operative

26 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Watching some reactions.  Lots of English fans blaming the heat.  Also Englands 1 & 2 keepers gave up FOUR goals to MLS b- teams.   Can’t wait to see how these cats react to Qatar.  

If you don’t think that the MLS teams being in mid-season form and used to heat indexes of 95°+ makes a massive difference, then you are delusional. 

I would not be surprised to read that an English national either (1) Melts or (2) Spontaneously Combusts during this Tour of America. 

It’s after midnight and the heat index in your he north Dallas area is in between 98° and 100°, depending on which sensor is closest to the area I’m talking about. 

The “breeze” outside feels like you’re walking in a clothes dryer. And Orlando & Minnesota are both in the middle of lots of lakes. The humidity there has to be over 50% at kickoff. Maybe higher. 

PS- Does Ramsdale suck? Or is it that I’m just looking for reasons for Matt Turner to get some game action this fall?

It’s hot and yes MLS is in mid season, but I was paying attention to the Chelsea Arsenal and Everton matches.   Since it’s mid season and the MLS teams they face have matches that matter on Saturday, the mls sides were playing their b to C- squads.  

DC United and Miami were running out F teams, Miami played Beckhams kid who’d never played before!   But aside from that MLS acquitted themselves nicely.  

20 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

If you don’t think that the MLS teams being in mid-season form and used to heat indexes of 95°+ makes a massive difference, then you are delusional. 

I would not be surprised to read that an English national either (1) Melts or (2) Spontaneously Combusts during this Tour of America. 

It’s after midnight and the heat index in your he north Dallas area is in between 98° and 100°, depending on which sensor is closest to the area I’m talking about. 

The “breeze” outside feels like you’re walking in a clothes dryer. And Orlando & Minnesota are both in the middle of lots of lakes. The humidity there has to be over 50% at kickoff. Maybe higher. 

PS- Does Ramsdale suck? Or is it that I’m just looking for reasons for Matt Turner to get some game action this fall?

jury still out on Ramsdale. the way he played during the first half of last year, he'd be England's unquestioned no.1 had he kept up that form throughout the season. he's capable of being awesome, we saw it last fall. but until he regains that form he's a bit of a question mark. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1