Arsenal 2022-23: All Or Nothing

shadow_operative

So apparently we're flirting with FFP limits, which might hinder the signing of Tielemans and/or Pedro Neto before the window closes.  Maybe Kroenke needs to sign up Walmart, the Rams, the Nuggets, and the Avs as a new sponsors for £150m/yr.  You know, like how City do all their sponsorships.

Edited by Dutch

EL draw went about as well as we could have hoped.  We avoided Monaco and Sociedad. It's been re-worked since we were last in the competition: group winners now get a bye, so it's vital we win the group. Which we should do easily while rotating the squad, seeing as we have an insane number of matches in Oct (including Spurs, City, and Liverpool in the league).

13 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

I like it. I love it.  

also, Tierney was shit today.  Zin is our starting LB. 

Love Tierney but yeah Zin has cemented LB. Really REALLY would like us to sign another MF and somehow get Neto before you the window closes. Pyramid Pirlo played really well today but I wouldn’t want him starting longterm when Partey inevitably misses three months. And another winger would offer a changeup when Saka has an off day or needs a day off due to rotation. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Love Tierney but yeah Zin has cemented LB. Really REALLY would like us to sign another MF and somehow get Neto before you the window closes. Pyramid Pirlo played really well today but I wouldn’t want him starting longterm when Partey inevitably misses three months. And another winger would offer a changeup when Saka has an off day or needs a day off due to rotation. 

I’d we only have one signing left, it has to be a MF. 

that being said Saka has been pretty pedestrian so far.