Arsenal 2022-23: All Or Nothing

shadow_operative

7 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

How long have they VAR’d run of the mill fouls?

It occurred in the direct buildup to a goal. Sucks a great goal got overturned, but if McTominey ran through Odegaard and shoved him down without winning the ball and it lead to a goal,  we'd be screaming about it.  

Edited by Dutch

Better not let this one linger. Switched off a few times and got burned each one. Sharpen up at the back and we’ll be fine. I’d imagine a B side rolls out in EL this week, and we need a good reply vs Everton.  

Edited by Dutch

as much as the officiating (predictably) pissed me off, Arteta is not wrong. it felt like manu scored on every single chance they got. we'd go long periods where ramsdale was untroubled, and then POW; goal man united. got to put together a full team performance for 95+ minutes to win these types of league games.

3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

FML. He hasn’t hardly played and now this? Already thin at MF.  

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

as much as the officiating (predictably) pissed me off, Arteta is not wrong. it felt like manu scored on every single chance they got. we'd go long periods where ramsdale was untroubled, and then POW; goal man united. got to put together a full team performance for 95+ minutes to win these types of league games.

This. We dropped focus defensively twice and Utd made us pay both times. They had fewer shots but twice as many on target. Need to sharpen up, and we will. 

17 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

marquinhos returns the favor! what a beautiful ball for Eddie who wanted/needed to make up for his error. Let's go!!!

Not a bad debut.

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

Tell me about Marquinhos

Loads of potential, and the next Brazilian superstar for The Arsenal*.  

*All your Brazilians belong to us.

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...