Arsenal 2022-23: All Or Nothing

shadow_operative

7 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

No Partey.  Feels like this is the end of Arsenal occupying the top of the table.  

Supposedly a "back injury." fuckme.gif

I thought getting pantsed by Everton would elicit a response v Brentford.  Nope. To say we were flat is an understatement, and City look to have gotten untracked the past two matches. We've lost the last 10 PL matches and been outscored 26-3.  Not great, Bob.

That said... 

Lets. Fucking. Go.

Edited by Dutch

My daughter's youth coach preaches every practice at the kids "never hit it to the middle." 

Massive mistake by Tomi.

Bernardo should be on a fucking yellow by now. If Saka was named Kane, Bernardo would have seen red by now.

Edited by Dutch

6 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

"shouldn't be a penalty" 

Sorry the GK doesn't just get to plow into the guy with the ball even if he managed to get the shot off a split second before the collision. 

Exactly. Dixon said it perfectly: if that play occurs anywhere else on the pitch, a foul is given. It's 100% a penalty.

Outside of Tomi's mistake (his 1st of the season?), an outstanding half.  Outplayed them for most of it and everywhere but where it matters. Keep it up, Gunners!!!

Edited by Dutch
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

We’re still level on points at the top. Time for Arteta to show his quality.

Indeed. Time to do some of that manager shit.

6 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Just like last season, Palace Brighton Southampton stretch.  

At least this wobble is in February not April, but that's the only solace. Jesus still a month away at best, and now Partey hurt... I worry we're running our 1st XI too hard. City replace Grealish with Foden; no one in the league has that depth. City may have had their wobble; wouldn't surprise me if they win out a la 2019.

The hope... really it kills you.

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 3:16 PM, Buzzrock said:

Brentford, Everton, only ourselves to blame

actually i blame all of the AFTV retards who ran to the cameras after the FA Cup loss and proudly declared, "We're better than City!". my mom has become a huge Arsenal fan since Arteta was hired (hell, some of you have even watched matches with her at The Tavern since before Arteta's hiring), and i angrily called her after that FA Cup loss and predicted to her that a downturn was imminent seeing as how our retard fans who are always on the wrong side of the argument suddenly think we're the best team in Europe. i sweatergawd, im not even joking, as soon as i saw that shit my heart sank. they all scream, "ARTETA OUT!!!! 😡😡😡😡" for years like the uninformed assholes that they are, only to see us shine. then, the moment these idiots declare, "WE'RE YHE BEST!!!", it's "oh no, we suck again!" i know that as an american i really can't have an opinion like this, but i fucking hate english arsenal fans, lol. 

Edited by shadow_operative

13 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

If they go out like this it was probably not meant to be this year.

Hopefully Arteta has a some halftime magic and the game ends 4-2.

We need Jesus.

Not the response we needed after Wednesday. It seems we can only play one way, and the rest are figuring it out (well, that and everyone’s out of form because they’re gassed); Arteta needs to figure out Plan B and give the HT talk of his life. 

Crucial 45 coming  (/captain obvious) that will define us: cinch up  our balls, win, and we’re back in it. Fold, and we’re going to scrap to finish 4th. What do we have? COYG

And yes we DESPERATELY need Jesus. 

Edited by Dutch
  • Hook 'Em 1