Arsenal 2022-23: All Or Nothing

shadow_operative

Saliba approves of the song, @shadow_operative Dude has been an absolute rock this year and vital to our fast start. Toney didn’t get a sniff today. 

“It makes me happy when the fans chant my name like that. Since the Bournemouth game, they’ve been singing it every match, and it gives me a lot of strength, and make me want to give something back by playing well and working hard. It’s sung in the dressing room every week, just to tease me a bit.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-william-saliba-mikel-arteta-28018652

• Hook 'Em 1

Thoughts after watching:

Loved how we started the match with fire and urgency. Got on the front foot and stayed there.

Xhaka has morphed into an absolute beast. He’s playing at a world class level, is thriving in a leadership role for the kids, and is at one with the supporters. Awesome to see from where he was a few years ago.

Emerson’s red is straight red all day long. A ref finally had the balls to call sh*t on their shit. They get away with that sort of crap every match. Until today. Thankfully.

Our best XI is damn salty. Can they stay healthy is the key. Jesus and Zinchenko were rotated far more at City than they will be with us. Hopefully they can hold up for a season. 

Oh and of course…

• Hook 'Em 3

Just so we don’t get too high on our own supply: Xhaka had a terrible play in the box that pretty much lead to the penalty. Gabriel still pulled the biggest boner of the two but it was a two man job. 

But four points clear with a double digit GD feels gooooooood.