Arsenal 2022-23: All Or Nothing

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, The Maestro said:

This season feels different.  We never quit today and Nelson was next man up ready. 

Absolutely.  Many times in many seasons since 2004 we would have packed it in at 0-2, or conceded after 2-2.  We all watched it.

Not this year and not with this group.  The belief, the "never say die," the next man up.... incredible.  My belief is reaching dangerous levels

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Dutch said:

Absolutely.  Many times in many seasons since 2004 we would have packed it in at 0-2, or conceded after 2-2.  We all watched it.

Not this year and not with this group.  The belief, the "never say die," the next man up.... incredible.  My belief is reaching dangerous levels

you've got Ode and Zinchenko telling the crowd to get up and go nuts when we're down 2-0, you've got every sub who comes on making an instant impact, i mean you can see the determination and belief on the face of every player. this is a special, special group. i don't know that i've ever seen a more gutsy performance from an arsenal team. just special. COYG!!!! 🔴

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2