2022 International Friendlies all-encompassing

Napoleon

Collective thread started by saying…

Mexico sucks!

Uruguay, with 3 1/2 million people, are playing México, with 126 million people, off the pitch. 

PS- Uruguay’s #14 was slightly touched in the chest and went down like he had gotten 3 teeth knocked out. (I secretly really enjoyed it. 😁)

• Hook 'Em 3

27 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Mexico keeps getting decent chances. Hope they don't finish one

Raúl channeled Pefok from Azteca, but he had much more time and the ball wasn’t behind him…

But he still pulled it so far wide that you wondered if it was going to be a goal kick or a throw in. 

Cavani scoring 14 seconds into the 2nd half is . . .

5E733C62-D5CA-497A-94F2-9096C53512A5.gif.b1552e4d80b2ccaad12ce11e210d4de0.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Holland’s dismantling of Belgium is getting me excited for November. The waffles backline is beginning to look a little porous at their age too.

Belgium’s old men are going to absolutely melt in Qatar this November/December. 
9CD6FC8B-8FEA-4571-AF16-FC156136F119.thumb.jpeg.0b3aff58ef34f0b10f4ff266f69e3db4.jpeg

Belgium  🇧🇪 lost 1-4*

Morocco 🇲🇦  lost 0-3

Croatia 🇭🇷  lost 0-3**

*Courtois did not play
**Croatia played a B squad… but they lost to Austria

Canada 🇨🇦 could not just advance, but maybe win the group.

• Hook 'Em 2

Olds vs Old School

Belgium 🇧🇪 getting spanked by Total Football 🇳🇱 

Apparently, after shoving a Dutch player to the ground, Lukaku injured himself diving after committing a foul when he realized that the other a Dutch defender was going to beat him to the long ball over the top at around the 23rd minute. 🙄

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Olds vs Old School

Belgium 🇧🇪 getting spanked by Total Football 🇳🇱 

Apparently, after shoving a Dutch player to the ground, Lukaku injured himself diving after committing a foul when he realized that the other a Dutch defender was going to beat him to the long ball over the top at around the 23rd minute. 🙄

Dutch are always one of my favorite teams. They are going to be a power in the World Cup. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

It means nothing, but considering the corrupt fucks at FIFA gave the World Cup to a country that should never host one, I will take it for the summer. 

Are you referring to: Putin’s Russia? or Qatar?

You have to be more specific.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Argentina 🇦🇷 edged out Estonia 🇪🇪 In Pamplona 🐂 yesterday (Sunday) and I thought that a short highlight video and a longer one might be appropriate. 

The Final Score was:
🇦🇷 5 : 0 🇪🇪

Some guy named Lionel had a brace in the first half. Another guy named Messi had a hat trick in the second half. (Argentina’s TyC sports channel announcers for both reels.)

SHORT REEL:

LONG REEL

5 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Big fan of watching how garbage England plays with their best ever generation of talent. Congrats on your WC semi trophy. 

Southgate is a manager with 1995 tactics. 

It was only the Euro Semi Trophy. They were 4th in the last World Cup.

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

Southgate has one of the most explosive attacking teams England has assembles in decades, and he’s shackles them with a defensive mindset. It’s gotta be maddening.

That said, I do hope they find some scoring soon, I would hate that streak to continue until we play them.

5 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

Southgate has one of the most explosive attacking teams England has assembles in decades, and he’s shackles them with a defensive mindset. It’s gotta be maddening.

That said, I do hope they find some scoring soon, I would hate that streak to continue until we play them.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I love it when Chile gets smacked down fo’ actin’ a bitch and the. A few days later they lose to a 9 man squad. 

12E14372-4392-435C-911F-4D7D1BCE7179.jpeg

Why did they take a friendly to pens?

7 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

Hey England,

Will Smith Reaction GIF

Italy thanking them for the distraction. 

4 hours ago, MidTexHorn said:

What’s up with Mexico? Ass raped by Uruguay and now losing to Jamaica. Are they playing a bunch of youth or do they just suck? I know nothing about their roster. 

They just aren't very good. 

• Like 2