Rapper Boosie BadAzz shares his reaction on Instagram to finding out his son Tootie Raww is not the father of a child he was expecting with his now ex-girlfriend

Beau Vine

If they stopped using fucked up names, maybe they'd stop shooting each other.

not to mention their shitass music.

Edited by slorch

You wanna talk shit? You wanna run your mouth? You want some gangstas front your muthafucking house?

We'll set this bitch off, yeah, set this off

They call me Bad Ass and I'll punish you

You ain't my equal, we ain't people and I ain't one of you

Since '98, I grabbed my plate up off the lunch table

I told Mama I'm thuggin' outside, we don't need cable

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Well, you have to admit this culture is a little different than the white-bread world I grew up in.

But if Boosie & Co. can make millions off of it…….. what a country!!!

Snoop Dogg married his high school sweetheart Shante Broadus.

Dr Dre was married to Nicole Young for 24 years.

Ice Cube has been married to Kim for 30 years.

Gangster rap was nothing but a ploy to sell records to white suburban kids who were fascinated by the fictional stories. Hardly any of these guys were actually doing any of that shit they were rapping about. It was just an avenue out of poverty that many people took advantage of.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

Snoop Dogg married his high school sweetheart Shante Broadus.

Dr Dre was married to Nicole Young for 24 years.

Ice Cube has been married to Kim for 30 years.

Gangster rap was nothing but a ploy to sell records to white suburban kids who were fascinated by the fictional stories. Hardly any of these guys were actually doing any of that shit they were rapping about. It was just an avenue out of poverty that many people took advantage of.

Like Derka? 😃

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, cmontexas said:

You wanna talk shit? You wanna run your mouth? You want some gangstas front your muthafucking house?

We'll set this bitch off, yeah, set this off

They call me Bad Ass and I'll punish you

You ain't my equal, we ain't people and I ain't one of you

Since '98, I grabbed my plate up off the lunch table

I told Mama I'm thuggin' outside, we don't need cable

Jesus that's a horrible rhyme. That's what is considered good nowadays? There has to be better out there than this

16 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Jesus that's a horrible rhyme. That's what is considered good nowadays? There has to be better out there than this

The bad rappers are making “country music” these days.  

Edited by Trey3216
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Boosie is a fringe Hall of Fame rapper. An icon. You olds are speaking on him like hes some fly by night soundcloud chump

Yeah JFC I think I’m old and I was listening to Boosie and Webbie 20 years ago in high school. Hell, I was listening to Savage Life last week. lil boosie GIF

7 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I'm not sure what time period you're talking about but not every rapper is just making up stories. Unless you think the dozens upon dozens that have been murdered are just doing it to sell records. This is just some notable names but hardly comprehensive: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_hip_hop_musicians

It's definitely regionalized in some instances. You listed three guys that made music with each other all from the same city. And I mean - I'm not sure how great of an example those three are as fucking Suge Knight was running their record label. 

Edited by ztejas

16 hours ago, ztejas said:

I'm not sure what time period you're talking about but not every rapper is just making up stories. Unless you think the dozens upon dozens that have been murdered are just doing it to sell records. This is just some notable names but hardly comprehensive: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_hip_hop_musicians

It's definitely regionalized in some instances. You listed three guys that made music with each other all from the same city. And I mean - I'm not sure how great of an example those three are as fucking Suge Knight was running their record label. 

Rappers getting smoked has more to do with clout and robberies than anything else. Largely they aren't out there doing that. The people killing them are the people who really are what the artists are portraying themselves to to be in their music. If these rappers were really killers and gangsters they would get what Bobby Shmurda got while laying out lyrics for law enforcement to listen to. Of course there are exceptions, but by and large these guys are just kids that come from rough neighborhoods like me.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Rappers getting smoked has more to do with clout and robberies than anything else. Largely they aren't out there doing that. The people killing them are the people who really are what the artists are portraying themselves to to be in their music. If these rappers were really killers and gangsters they would get what Bobby Shmurda got while laying out lyrics for law enforcement to listen to. Of course there are exceptions, but by and large these guys are just kids that come from rough neighborhoods like me.

I mean Boosie has a murder charge and many more suspected murdered that LEO hasn't been able to pin on him. That dude is an actual live the life you rap about. He is no someone I would say a damn thing to and I would gtfo if he was in any building I was in because the odds of getting shot go up exponentially around that crazy mofo.

19 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Boosie is a fringe Hall of Fame rapper. An icon. You olds are speaking on him like hes some fly by night soundcloud chump

Well, the 40 seconds of Boosie I just heard for the first time in this thread were pure hammered dogshit.  Chuck D fart raps better than that.