2022 US Open - Brookline

Wally Fairway

On 6/18/2022 at 4:08 PM, ztejas said:

I will be amazed at this point if Scottie, Morikawa or Rahm don't win this.

On 6/18/2022 at 5:16 PM, ztejas said:

If someone could tell Fitzpatrick to fuck off that would be great. 

These two posts prove how amazing Scottie played to remain in contention. Look what happened to the other 3 guys. 

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

These two posts prove how amazing Scottie played to remain in contention. Look what happened to the other 3 guys. 

Not just them, but Rory and Rahm too. They both played themselves out of it, but to battle off 1, 2, & 3 OWGR players on Sunday at the us open is damn impressive. 

13 LIV players from the last tournament plus Reed and Bryson qualified for the US Open:

DJ - T24

Richard Bland - T43

Reed - T49

Bryson - T56

Phil - MC

Sergio - MC

Oostie - MC 

Kevin Na - MC

James Piot - MC 

Taylor Gooch - MC

Brandon Grace - MC

Sam Horsfield - MC

Jinichiro Kozuma - MC

Jed Morgan - MC

Shaun Norris - MC

• Like 1

I HATE WZ move with the putter. It screams break down and ugliness at some time. I get why IT didn’t offer him a scholarship due to putting concerns. That’s a lot of pressure that you end up putting on your ball striking. 
I’m going to fade him as a HOF because of all that. He scares me big time like he’s going to develop the Yips maybe. 

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I HATE WZ move with the putter. It screams break down and ugliness at some time. I get why IT didn’t offer him a scholarship due to putting concerns. That’s a lot of pressure that you end up putting on your ball striking. 
I’m going to fade him as a HOF because of all that. He scares me big time like he’s going to develop the Yips maybe. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

So he’s going to start shooting chili peppers up Lee Janzens ass?

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2022 at 8:30 AM, thunderlounge said:

Willie will get there. He seems like a decent dude, and the way his game is the wins will come. 

Break the dam and here comes the flood.

You never know. Plenty of guys have a bunch of top 10s in majors that never won one. 

download.jpeg.23b2e060bb56b54510b9a8d1965a1b7c.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2