Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Shut up dude. The ball didn’t go off of a his damn head. Your comments have awful today and I never see you in any game threads.

lol. I guess I should check in with you before every game to make sure my attendance is counted.  Canseco also didn't have a guy standing right behind him, planted read to make the catch.  i think pretty much anybody would compare that play to the Canseco play, but rage on if it makes you feel better.  

3 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Sometimes the baseball just bounces your way. . 

well let’s just hope we can be in the 20% to lose game 1 and still win 

In the words of a not so great man "that's the way baseball go" 

Pay attenion to this clinic on how to score runs.....you hit the ball...you catch the ball....you throw the ball....where is Joe Riggins when you need him.  Maybe tomorrow Horns...but there's still time to prove me wrong!!  Hook'em

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, UTEX_ME said:

Thats a series killing play in the outfield. 

Just one game... if yah can't handle adversity in a Super Regional yah have no business playing in Omaha.  

I heard Texas has never lost a Super Regional series on the road... not sure if that's true, but Texas is not out of this series even if they don't come back and win today.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Just dropping in to say all those times Pierce derps overly aggressive coaching third and then last inning....nah.

Does CDC know enough about baseball to say, "ya know David head men probably need to focus on other things besides throwing BP and coaching third, 6A HS coaches don't even throw BP and a lot of them don't coach a bag"

Perhaps like being down 3 runs in the 6th with two men on and limpdick Daly due up.  With a freshly minted Righty in the game.  Chooses to leave Daly in because... ???.   First pitch, inning ending DP.  Had EK come in, Murph slides to 2B (where he has looked perfectly fine), DC slides over to RF, EK to LF.  Instead, still have noodle arm Murph in left.  Any other outfielder probably hoses the guy at the plate bottom half of next inning.  Then Daly comes up again.  And we lift him for.... A guy with literally 2 PA's in last month?  That's how little faith you have in Daly?  Nevermind that O'Dowd got the run in with a lazy groundball.  Now we have O'Dowd instead of DC (A guy who hit 2 bombs last game) in the lineup?  

FUCK OFF DP.  How do you justify this fucking bullshit?

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

lol. I guess I should check in with you before every game to make sure my attendance is counted.  Canseco also didn't have a guy standing right behind him, planted read to make the catch.  i think pretty much anybody would compare that play to the Canseco play, but rage on if it makes you feel better.  

I don't think Hodo held his glove up and closed his eyes lol 

Just one game... if yah can't handle adversity in a Super Regional yah have no business playing in Omaha.  
I heard Texas has never lost a Super Regional series on the road... not sure if that's true, but Texas is not out of this series even if they don't come back and win today.
This is also not an Augie coached team...the Augie Zen worked well for the road.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk