Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

I feel like tomorrow is going to be more of a reflection of how ÉCU responds to this moment than anything. If they start feeling the cursed feel and start pressing bad, it will be to our favor obviously. Even after the 7th, those guys had to be feeling the Omaha celebration finally beginning. Not easy to recover from. Also, Texas pitching may be an equalizer on that. 

history is on our side in terms of losing game one of supers. Houston, Ole Miss, Tenn Tech, Arizona State, etc. Hopefully it continues. 

4 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

I need that coozie. Also, who was the person on the other site to never be named who made the bumper stickers? Mine is all faded out. 

Dang. I can't remember.

I do know that I still have mine as I never put it on anything. I believe it is with some other stuff in my toolbox in my garage.

• Hook 'Em 1

Hate to be the negative bitch but how the fuck do you lift your second best hitter for a defensive replacement at 2B when that spot is due up in bottom half of inning in a 1 run game w our bullpen.  That is fucking insane and DP should have to answer to that along with his bumblefucking roster management that put O’Dowd and Whitehead in a game yesterday.  Not okay.  Maybe focus less on being the shittiest third base coach  in the country and get a handle on in-game subs.  And maybe don’t take out the guy w 3 bombs in the regional for limp dick Daly.  Who saves your ass in the elimination game.  Fuck..we are winning in spite of DP rn, not because of him 

Edited by 40acredropout
I’m drunk
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

Silas has made it very very clear he likes to run the count up 

lets not forget he got rung up on a full count in the 3rd? inning where even the announcer said "strike 3" was 4 inches off the plate. 

Silas flat out said, "that wasnt a strike" as he walked away... only to hear the redneck crowd go apeshit

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

lets not forget he got rung up on a full count in the 3rd? inning where even the announcer said "strike 3" was 4 inches off the plate. 

Silas flat out said, "that wasnt a strike" as he walked away... only to hear the redneck crowd go apeshit

Fuck them

13 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Duplant stepped up at the end. Proud of my dog  
bruh but it was my fault for that tying/“winning” hr for them in 9th 

it was 2-1 and I was yelling high heat!

then boom. Prolly should have threw some outside junk. 

He seemed much more focused than his previous appearances.  He didn’t let that one meatball get into his head.

Positives to build on.

• Hook 'Em 5