Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

3 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Yeah, being poor sucks.  4 kids will do that to ya'.  Put the two girls through college, the boys are gonna do it the hard way.  Such goobers.  In fact, we are so bad off we'll permanently retire somewhere in Panama in roughly the next two years.  At least thet's the current plan.

Bueno.

1 minute ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Yeah, being poor sucks.  4 kids will do that to ya'.  Put the two girls through college, the boys are gonna do it the hard way.  Such goobers.  In fact, we are so bad off we'll permanently retire somewhere in Panama in roughly the next two years.  At least thet's the current plan.

damn good plan. I love Panama. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

van-halen-panama.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

So do I. Cool fucking place.

Only better bass fishing was Lake Yohoa in Honduras. Fishing around the locks and just watching them operate amazed me as a kid. 

Dad ran the SF training group there so we got to run all over the country as kids. The old train to Colon is still one of my favorite memories. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

Those titties real. I just got cold busted trying to catch her coming out of the hot tub. 

Can you guys post up and tell Mrs. @4th and 5that was strictly for you guys, not me

Just let her skim your post history. I'm sure that will clear your good name 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, 4th and 5 said:

Those titties real. I just got cold busted trying to catch her coming out of the hot tub. 

Can you guys post up and tell Mrs. @4th and 5that was strictly for you guys, not me

"uh, mrs. 4th and 5 we have no idea what your husband is talking about, this website is for males who like knitting but are a bit mad about it"

need to work on your stealth phone camera skills...

• Hook 'Em 1