Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

ECU is mentally shot after yesterday. That kind of loss you want to get back out there ASAP and put it behind you, and this rain delay + early deficit is just piling on their psyche. Game will get ugly for them. Too bad, couldn’t have happened to a classier fanbase.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Mayhue was warming up prior to that Messinger single. 

Threw 91 pitches on Friday so no idea how many pitches or innings ECU can get out of him. 

That's so fucked. I wouldn't even want Hanson pitching if we played tomorrow

8 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Screen-Shot-2022-06-12-at-5-30-35-PM.png

(bigbend's was better, I know)

True story. 2007. Southern Afghanistan. Everyone else on the team is either Afghan, Brit or South African.

In the team room we have satellite. Of course it is ESPN India (yeah, it exists). So I get up about 4 AM and tell the team to leave me the fuck alone. I am going to watch a Texas football game. Pregame starts all good. Drinking cold Tiger beer. Damn I am happy. Grill is going and I can smell the slow cooked fajitas I threw on. 

Game time. Fuckers change it to a replay of a cricket test match from years prior. I was so pissed everyone in the house knew to stay away from me. Fuck Cricket. Gentlemens sport my ass. Three day even with shitty sandwiches and watered down tea. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

For your rain delay entertainment, I bring you... TEXAGS!!!

image.png.d8e9ac22c04fb67c0b1cd676a5c0cca2.png

image.png.44754e4dc5028e1192be0a455b4474e2.png

Yeah, where are we gonna find playmakers and leaders in Omaha?  We only won 3 games there last year with these same guys plus DC.  And aggy has like 2 wins all-time.  Doomed.

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Yeah, where are we gonna find playmakers and leaders in Omaha?  We only won 3 games there last year with these same guys plus DC.  And aggy has like 2 wins all-time.  Doomed.

The word "playmaker" is....just not a baseball term.

• Hook 'Em 5

13 minutes ago, Helobious said:

ECU is mentally shot after yesterday. That kind of loss you want to get back out there ASAP and put it behind you, and this rain delay + early deficit is just piling on their psyche. Game will get ugly for them. Too bad, couldn’t have happened to a classier fanbase.

Stop saying things that bode well for Texas please.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Oh that looks bad. Probably can't play today in that.

Oh sure this is the day they decide not to have us start at noon.

Big mistake not to start early for TV and per the resumption rules, if this doesn’t get going again until tomorrow, we still have to start Tristan or he’s done. Bc he’s burned now that he was listed as a starter without throwing a single pitch.  Has to start tomorrow or not play at all