Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

24 minutes ago, horn4life said:

The one thing I found interesting earlier was that the clock on the game is still running.  So when they do restart the game could later be called complete with fewer than 9 innings.  Hopefully they can get back out there. They have lights so... what would be the latest time for a potential restart today?  

What??? What clock?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sidis said:

Damn, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and the Agros all there. There’s something wrong with the universe. The three schools that hate us cause they ain’t us the most. 

Just missing Nebraska and Tceh to round out the Texas Haters All-Star team.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

Damn, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and the Agros all there. There’s something wrong with the universe. The three schools that hate us cause they ain’t us the most. 

Well, this game ain’t over, yet.  Feel good, hope the players stay focused and pitchers do their job.

Just now, Cairn Horn88 said:

Well, this game ain’t over, yet.  Feel good, hope the players stay focused and pitchers do their job.

This game hasn’t even started now thanks to this bullshit weather fucking us on momentum. There’s hours of work to do and I predict it will take 12 runs or more to win this batshittery. 

but regardless, those are the three most hate-filled little incestual fuck fanbases on the planet. They’re probably all gonna fight in Omaha over who can do the dipshit horns down nonsense the best all week, regardless of whether or not we are there. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, sidis said:

And with ND in, our 4 biggest rivals will be there, unless I'm forgetting someone. We have to go.

Just now, sidis said:

This game hasn’t even started now thanks to this bullshit weather fucking us on momentum. There’s hours of work to do and I predict it will take 12 runs or more to win this batshittery. 

but regardless, those are the three most hate-filled little incestual fuck fanbases on the planet. They’re probably all gonna fight in Omaha over who can do the dipshit horns down nonsense the best all week, regardless of whether or not we are there. 

Maybe they'll all do the horns down so long and aggressively, trying to out do eachother, that they all get carpal tunnel, get addicted to pain killers, end up homeless, and off themselves under an overpass

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

100% guarantee if we make it there will be loads of aggy, Hogs, & Sooners in the stands at all of our games whether we're playing them or not, just to fuck with us. 

It don't make a shit though. Might even be better for us.

4 minutes ago, sidis said:

This right here

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Damnit. This game isn’t resuming tonight and it’s gonna be some stupid 10 AM CT resumption tomorrow morning with Mayhue on the mound.

That's fine. Threw 91 pitches two days ago and already had to warm up today in the pen. 

He shouldn't be able to give ECU more than 2 or 3 innings. 

15 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

I’m sure this has been asked 1000 times but I got in the pool after the delay. Do we resume at 4-0 if it’s tomorrow??

Not if we drop another 6 runs before the next storm comes through and ends the night.