Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

4 minutes ago, Colonel Sanders said:

2 beers.  I have to drive back to charlottesville tonight.

Hard to tell how many will come back from their cars/tailgates, but in the stands maybe a couple hundred. 

Bro, its North Carolina. If you are not drunk YOU will be stopped. If you get stopped just explain you are on the way to church to buy meth and then go hang out with your cousin. Or tell them you are assigned to Fort Bragg. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Colonel Sanders said:

2 beers.  I have to drive back to charlottesville tonight.

Hard to tell how many will come back from their cars/tailgates, but in the stands maybe a couple hundred. 

That's over 200 miles right ??

Travel safely tonight... 🙏🙏🙏

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, 4th and 5 said:

I day drank and fucked with the understanding this game would be starting at 3pm

I'm too old for this shit.

I have officially been drunk, sober and now working on a second drunk riding on the whiskey train. Not sure what tomorrow holds but tonight, poor decisions will be made. Let's play this damn game.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

I day drank and fucked with the understanding this game would be starting at 3pm

I'm too old for this shit.

We all did too and are too.  The best thing for our livers and marriages might be a cancelation. 

*Except for the fucked part.

Just now, JesusSweatDuck said:

My in laws are big ECU fans. All massive racists, somehow my wife escaped that. Try to find any minority in the crowd, it will be challenging

One of my best friends is a black ECU grad, really enjoyed his experience there, so ymmv I suppose

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

My in laws are big ECU fans. All massive racists, somehow my wife escaped that. Try to find any minority in the crowd, it will be challenging

I mean point taken but you don't even have to play Texifornia's first tweet to see a wet black lady there.