Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The way the ball is bouncing on the infield he was just making sure that wasn't a fuck up. 

Not beating up the guy or anything.  Played SS and 2B.  Trust me.  He was flat-footed and should have been moving as he received it...even on a big hop like that.  Would have been far more efficient on the toss and it would have had a little more on it.  As it was, he had to get himself moving after receiving the big hop.  No big deal.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BoosterAndrews said:

The lack of confidence by some of you ‘fans’ is seriously disappointing. Grow some balls and let’em hang. God damn. We got this easy.

oh my god shut the fuck up.  not because of any type of jinx or anything.  but because you're an annoying dipshit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

One more but no more. He is at 84 pitches.

Idk. He hasn't thrown a lot the second half of the season. If he keeps dealing and gets up to 110ish I'm cool with that. Don't leave the door open even an inch. 

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Man what tube chrome in the biggest one what old see. When youtube on big with machacado, know what im saying

fjckif sunday night game midllle of night ok.

lets fuckin beat thesr peabrained regards heads in. Biggest hummerbird last wednesday wins, knowwhatimsayin?

Are you huffing your own gas?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, D3zii said:

I might be in the minority here but if I’m Pierce with this lead I don’t use Pete unless I have to. .  You hate to look ahead but in this situation you kinda can 

have him ready for Friday 

Hoping we get the Saturday game 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BoosterAndrews said:

The lack of confidence by some of you ‘fans’ is seriously disappointing. Grow some balls and let’em hang. God damn. We got this easy.

Dude it has nothing to do with that. Compliment a player or talk about why we're dominating. What you're doing is the equivalent of packing up your shit with 0 outs in the 9th inning. It's annoying and pointless so just stop.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Tie goes to the runner vs. call on the field.

Call on the field prevails. 

The rule book doesn’t address tie goes to runner. If the ball beats the runner, runner is out. If runner beats ball, runner is safe. Everything else is judgement. 

On the Pete discussion (that we are only having because of these dipshits in the booth) - I love Pete but we have had a lot of good BP outings since the end of the regular season. I don't trust him all that much more to close than a couple of the live arms that we have available.