Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

3 minutes ago, David Crockett said:

Did I make a wrong turn and wind up on the Tennessee board?  Texas doesn't dogpile because we act like we've been there 37 times before.  No reason fans, including those on message boards, can't do the same.  Texas won.  ECU is in the rearview mirror.  On to the next one.  No time for trash talk.

Besides, ECU played hard and I didn't see any issues with class or respect for the game.  Kudos to those kids for taking a directional school from the Carolinas to the Super Regionals.

No one talking shit on the team. Talking shit on the fans. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, David Crockett said:

Did I make a wrong turn and wind up on the Tennessee board?  Texas doesn't dogpile because we act like we've been there 37 times before.  No reason fans, including those on message boards, can't do the same.  Texas won.  ECU is in the rearview mirror.  On to the next one.  No time for trash talk.

Besides, ECU played hard and I didn't see any issues with class or respect for the game.  Kudos to those kids for taking a directional school from the Carolinas to the Super Regionals.

Wait, what? That’s not how message boards work. Fuck those guys and I hope they all burn in fandom hell. Maybe you did take the wrong turn. The knitting circle forum is Internet south from here. Thanks. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Colonel Sanders said:

99% of the ECU fans that we ran into were great.  I wish their program nothing but success going forward. 

Regardless, we're going to Omaha bitches! 

20220613_013732.jpg

Then it's pretty impressive how the cameras so consistently found the 1% who weren't. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Then it's pretty impressive how the cameras so consistently found the 1% who weren't. 

It's almost as if we live in a scripted  "reality" television world where camera/production guys tell the people they want to put on camera what reality should look like....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

It's almost as if we live in a scripted  "reality" television world where camera/production guys tell the people they want to put on camera what reality should look like....

My old UT journalism profs would be aghast at how these clowns operate. Of course, all such faculty members were put out to pasture long ago. 

20 minutes ago, David Crockett said:

image.gif.a3f5ea7109a9636906ebd9f74d7ddc93.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

I'm in the group that says most ECU fans I've ever met are a pretty fun group. They are alums, not Tidewater swamp people, so I can't speak to the townies.

Anyway, here's their message boards:

FVI3haDXsAISmnE?format=jpg&name=smallFVI3h44XoAIoZz-?format=jpg&name=smallFVI3iSKWQAIrl0Q?format=jpg&name=smallFVI3iqbWIAAiMyK?format=jpg&name=small

Oh yeah, such classy fans.  SO MUCH CLASS. 

7 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

My old UT journalism profs would be aghast at how these clowns operate. Of course, all such faculty members were put out to pasture long ago. 

Yeah, when did it go out of style to find and show attractive women looking bored at sports games?  Rule number 1 used to be sex sells, but we’ve changed as a society to aggressive hatred sells. 

16 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I'm in the group that says most ECU fans I've ever met are a pretty fun group. They are alums, not Tidewater swamp people, so I can't speak to the townies.

FVI3haDXsAISmnE?format=jpg&name=smallFVI3h44XoAIoZz-?format=jpg&name=smallFVI3iSKWQAIrl0Q?format=jpg&name=smallFVI3iqbWIAAiMyK?format=jpg&name=small

over half...

11 minutes ago, midtown said:

The definition of sore losers.   Our players didn't over celebrate, pop bats, complain at all about balls and strikes.   Our coaches didn't seem to do any complaining either that I could see on TV.  

That's because we're "entitled" 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, David Crockett said:

I love how a Davy Crockett I've never seen on here before, jumps in to tell a dysfunctional message board how to conduct themselves with proper etiquette.

41 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Riiiiiight.  Y'all just can't believe you didn't win, even though you've never done shit, but we're the entitled ones.  And your fans acted like drunken, redneck Jerry Springer Show rejects all weekend, but we're the classless ones.  Sure.  

now-fuck-off-brick-top.gif

20 minutes ago, strangulation! said:

they absolutely did not, and now i feel dirty for defending them

They fucking dogpiled when they beat Tarleton 8-7 in 10 innings in 2021. I guarantee you they discussed ahead of time not dogpiling because of what a bunch of pussies it makes you look like. Having to tell each other not to dogpile makes you bigger pussies than actually dogpiling. It's science 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Harvdog said:

They dogpiled when the won the regionals.  It was the most Aggie moment of Aggie moments.  OU will beat them. Then ND sends them home 0-2 with no BBQ

my guess is schloss told them not to dogpile after they did it in the regionals.  he really thinks he can make aggy, Texas.  hence the stupid fucking "Texas Aggies" uniforms all the time.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

We did the rest of the CWS teams a favor by knocking out Bryson Worrell the greatest baseball player of all time. 

Those were just about the shittiest announcers I’ve ever heard last night. 

I am embarrassed for them.  What absolute biased amateurs.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

Those were just about the shittiest announcers I’ve ever heard last night. 

I am embarrassed for them.  What absolute biased amateurs.

the bias(of wanting to call the upset of big bad Texas) wasn't the worst part.  they couldn't even keep track of the correct score and didn't know that a game doesn't end when you hit a home run to tie said game in the Top OR THE BOTTOM of the 9th.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Riiiiiight.  Y'all just can't believe you didn't win, even though you've never done shit, but we're the entitled ones.  And your fans acted like drunken, redneck Jerry Springer Show rejects all weekend, but we're the classless ones.  Sure.  

now-fuck-off-brick-top.gif

What a bunch of absolute losers.

Their tears are delicious!!!

11 minutes ago, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

Anyone got a link or know if the hats they wore after the win are for sale?  White hats, longhorn on the side, regional champs patch on the front. 

https://shop.texassports.com/mens-top-of-the-world-white-texas-longhorns-2022-ncaa-mens-baseball-super-regional-champions-locker-room-adjustable-hat/p-26433727299634+z-841-181223227?_ref=p-TLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

• Hook 'Em 1