Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

I’m not sure how the fact I didn’t know the game was continuing tonight after they said it was called until tomorrow makes you think you can make a smartass comment. But that’s cool. And oh yeah. Fuck off

I'm trying to figure out who you are. It might be escaping me since I haven't seen you post all season until tonight. Maybe talk less shit. 

1 minute ago, bluto said:

Tip of the cap to ecu team, they played their nuts off and battled. The fanbase can fuck right the hell off though. 

I was impressed their fans stayed around the whole time. I think maybe ESPN intentionally gave the biggest jackasses air time and make them look like clowns.

Or maybe they are just classless white trash. I don't know. Probably will never have to think about them again.

• Like 1

Hope you white trash nobody’s were taking notes on what it means to be a big-time program. Here’s one final lesson - there’s only one place you dogpile, and it ain’t your shitty little bandbox. Adios, fuckholes…

The No dog pile is pretty boss. I wonder if other teams even notice.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

I was impressed their fans stayed around the whole time. I think maybe ESPN intentionally gave the biggest jackasses air time and make them look like clowns.

Or maybe they are just classless white trash. I don't know. Probably will never have to think about them again.

I think they did let everyone back in free.   what the hell else is there to do.

8 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

This song gets me because in 2002, that really good Houston team came in and shut us down in G1.  The next day, we fucking destroyed them.  And then we beat them in a tough G3, and right when it ended, it started raining, and they played this song with the rain pouring down and everyone celebrating, and it was the coolest thing ever, partly because a couple of weeks later we dogpiled in Rosenblatt.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, PantsTent said:

The No dog pile is pretty boss. I wonder if other teams even notice.

I noticed aggy didn't dogpile yesterday.  you could tell they wanted to but didn't really have it in them.  I don't think Arky did today.  ND did.  not sure about dirt burglar.

• Like 1