Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I noticed aggy didn't dogpile yesterday.  you could tell they wanted to but didn't really have it in them.  I don't think Arky did today.  ND did.  not sure about dirt burglar.

I would have been very disappointed if ND didn't dogpile.  Hell, if we had been the team to eliminate Tennessee, I would have hoped we dogpiled, just so those shitass fans of theirs had to watch a team dogpiling on their field.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm trying to figure out who you are. It might be escaping me since I haven't seen you post all season until tonight. Maybe talk less shit. 

Why do you need to know who I am? Who are you? I didn’t talk any shit. I make it a point not to talk shit. But if you want to be the next one I talk shit to then by all means step up. Why you thought you needed to stick your nose in is beyond me but fuck you too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

We don't know yet whether our side of bracket is Friday/Sunday or Saturday/Monday, right?

I gotta assume our games are Fri/Sun. 

ND was on the same fri/sun schedule this week. and both of our opponents in the other half of our completed bracket played Fri/Sun.  (well aggy played Fri/Sat)

1 minute ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

Why do you need to know who I am? Who are you? I didn’t talk any shit. I make it a point not to talk shit. But if you want to be the next one I talk shit to then by all means step up. Why you thought you needed to stick your nose in is beyond me but fuck you too.

Kinda how it goes around here 

Stupid fuck 

(that’s a joke. Kind of) 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I would have been very disappointed if ND didn't dogpile.  Hell, if we had been the team to eliminate Tennessee, I would have hoped we dogpiled, just so those shitass fans of theirs had to watch a team dogpiling on their field.

sure ND deserved to dogpile.  aggy and arky and OU just trying to fake act like they've been there.  gonna be crowded at Omaha.  lot of teams within reasonable driving distance.

Edited by dcar00

Just now, dcar00 said:

sure ND deserved to dogpile.  aggy and arky and OU just trying to act like they've been there.  gonna be crowded at Omaha.  lot of teams within reasonable driving distance.

Kinda surprised texags isn’t claiming they’re the ones to come up with no dogpile in the supers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

Don't take shit so seriously. I was just giving you grief for changing the mojo. Not sure why you replied to a post from the 3rd inning like 4 hours later. 

Anyway, see you in Omaha! Hook em!

3 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

120,000 karma, you go man 

Hah. Reddit used to be my jam. I wound up here because I kept getting accounts banned from the cfb subreddit. I still scroll through it sometimes but barely comment anymore. 

8 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

User name does not check out

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Texas didn't have to play a P5 team but not sure how Texas received a "golden path" when they weren't a national seed. 

I stand by my original comments when the bracket was announced. ECU should not have received a top 8 host over Texas and this series would have be 2-0 Texas if played in Austin. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

9 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I stand by my original comments when the bracket was announced. ECU should not have received a top 8 host over Texas and this series would have be 2-0 Texas if played in Austin. 

I like it better this way. Lets these guys cut their teeth one last time before getting to the big dance. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Kinda how it goes around here 

Stupid fuck 

(that’s a joke. Kind of) 

I’ve been on here since the move from the other board. More a lurker and reader than poster. Only post when I think I contribute something to the conversation. Why my post incredulous that the game was on tonight when I had seen earlier that it was suspended until tomorrow bothered somebody enough to make a smartass post is a wonder? I’m dumber for having responded and this board is dumber yet for having to read this shit. I apologize and fuck those other two dumbasses for doing it. 😊