Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

I’ve been on here since the move from the other board. More a lurker and reader than poster. Only post when I think I contribute something to the conversation. Why my post incredulous that the game was on tonight when I had seen earlier that it was suspended until tomorrow bothered somebody enough to make a smartass post is a wonder? I’m dumber for having responded and this board is dumber yet for having to read this shit. I apologize and fuck those other two dumbasses for doing it. 😊

Now you’re starting to fucking piss me off….

(Relax. We give each other shit out of love) 

4 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Come watch the game... We need @Cajun

9:15p on ESPNU

I snuck off and watched the last 4 innings, but couldn’t get the Camp Lucy interwebz thing to work.

Fuck yo couch hillbilly losers!

Enjoy your continued irrelevance ECU.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, utfan87 said:

We still firing Pierce?

where are all the fucking fire Pierce pussies..... yep.... fuck yall and the horse yall rode in on......could things be perfect..... sure but Horns could have Tennessee coach.... so get fukked

2 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

I’ve been wrong about a lot of shit this past weekend, but I was spot on when I said that dragging my ass into the office this morning would be the Bataan Death March…

I work from home but when my alarm went off at 6:30 this morning I almost woke everyone else up with a loud "fuckkkkkkkk" 

• Like 1

Congrats to all who stuck out the entire saga from start to finish.  Man, what can you say about Tristan?  Shit, what a beast.  I believe this game not only bolstered his confidence, but the coaches, teammates, you and me, and the orange blood nation.  Someone should hang a temporary sign on the Omaha city limits sign saying "Austin North".  

7 hours ago, Fletch said:

Kinda surprised texags isn’t claiming they’re the ones to come up with no dogpile in the supers 

They dogpiled when the won the regionals.  It was the most Aggie moment of Aggie moments.  OU will beat them. Then ND sends them home 0-2 with no BBQ

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, Fletch said:

Kinda surprised texags isn’t claiming they’re the ones to come up with no dogpile in the supers 

Stupid sip! Don't you know in that one game in that year that suddenly has escaped me the twelf man was called upon to pinch run and pinch hit and pinch pitch was running out of the dug out and in his deserving excitement he tripped and fell on his own royal ass thus creating a dog pile of igoramus portions and the next day WE lost a game henceforth from then on WE no longer dog pile and it ain't cuz we all looked like a bunch mo rons looking for each others peckers. I seent it. I was thar. 

24 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Hey Cliff, I think the above is why.  Your fanbase is a bunch of jackasses that embarrassed themselves all weekend.

I mean, you ran into the most successful program in history, with a veteran roster of guys who almost made the championship series last year, including the best hitter in the country.  I don't think we need to invoke Zeus or Thor to figure out why y'all lost.

The problem is that you were so convinced you were gonna win.  But we're the arrogant Longhorns, right?  I love irony.  Now piss off.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Did I make a wrong turn and wind up on the Tennessee board?  Texas doesn't dogpile because we act like we've been there 37 times before.  No reason fans, including those on message boards, can't do the same.  Texas won.  ECU is in the rearview mirror.  On to the next one.  No time for trash talk.

Besides, ECU played hard and I didn't see any issues with class or respect for the game.  Kudos to those kids for taking a directional school from the Carolinas to the Super Regionals.

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Hey Cliff, I think the above is why.  Your fanbase is a bunch of jackasses that embarrassed themselves all weekend.

Pierce mind fucked him before the game by meeting him wearing socks…..

Edited by Horn80
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6