Insurrectionist's assassination attempt foiled outside Supreme Court justice's home. Democrat Party's violent rhetoric meta thread

clapclapclap

6 hours ago, Mole said:

If a conservative politician were to be killed — even one of the most odious ones — that would be a dark day, not one for dunking on political opponents.

If it’s dotard, Raphael or Turtle, bet your ass I’m going full Dr J “Rock the Baby” dunk on they ass. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Honestly dude, why do people like you even care about politics? You're so so dumb. Just get out of the way. It really is that easy.

Again, they’ve been conditioned since childhood to believe that politics is a team sport and everything can be boiled down to glorious, righteous and virtuous “us” vs. those conniving, rotten evil bastard “thems.”

I have no doubt that the reaction would be totally different if this exact story didn’t involve Brett Kavanaugh and instead involved Sonia Sotomayor.

Anyways, this isn’t legitimate political discourse. This is hyper-partisan showboating by a handful of poster children for the Dunning Kruger Effect.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The statistics also say kavannaugh was completely safe because a Supreme Court justice has never been murdered. So why are we looking to pass legislation to protect them?

Well it’s not really about protecting Brett Kavanaugh the person; it’s about protecting that 6-3 majority.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Again, they’ve been conditioned since childhood to believe that politics is a team sport and everything can be boiled down to glorious, righteous and virtuous “us” vs. those conniving, rotten evil bastard “thems.”

I have no doubt that the reaction would be totally different if this exact story didn’t involve Brett Kavanaugh and instead involved Sonia Sotomayor.

Anyways, this isn’t legitimate political discourse. This is hyper-partisan showboating by a handful of poster children for the Dunning Kruger Effect.

Hell, they were gonna murder Mike Pence for not being a traitor enough for them, but that was just a little "dust up".

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Hell, they were gonna murder Mike Pence for not being a traitor enough for them, but that was just a little "dust up".

It really is about the ends justifying the means, isn’t it? 

What is truly amazing is that they cannot explain why they’re so committed to those means when they can’t even define what the ends even are. Ok so Trump “won” the 2020 election. That’s gonna make their lives better? How?

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The statistics also say kavannaugh was completely safe because a Supreme Court justice has never been murdered. So why are we looking to pass legislation to protect them?

Have you not read The Pelican Brief?

• Haha 1

Why do these idiots always by zip ties? I mean I guess dude planned on killing himself anyway, but what, he is going to apprehend BK and frogmarchi him to some third location and do him in there? Seems like you get one shot at this, and zip ties don't enter into it. And if you did hope to get away with it, searches for purchasrers of zipt ties on video would be a short list.

EDIT: I guess there is some kind of kidnap / murder bag kit online describing what you will need.

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

12 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Do we have odds set on bipolar disorder cause that seems like the low hanging fruit. 

This totally on brand post deserves more love. 

Talk about low hanging fruit. BIPOLAR!!!!

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mole said:

If a conservative politician were to be killed — even one of the most odious ones — that would be a dark day, not one for dunking on political opponents.

I’ll shed not one fucking tear for a Trumpanzee/Republican killed.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I think it says a lot that OP has the energy to react like this and has clearly been waiting a long time for such an incident, while here in reality we are growing numb to things like January 6 and Buffalo because the terrorist cell that is the GOP keeps on giving.

The guy should obviously be prosecuted. I’m not going to defend the indefensible. He’s just another example of why gun control is too lax in his country. There is, though, some irony that this is the world Kavanaugh was put on the court to create.

I really don't know that it is so obvious. We don't convict people for thinking about committing crimes. This guy didn't really do anything. He turned himself in for thinking about doing something. He definitely should be civilly committed as someone who is a danger to himself and others. But it really isn't clear that he got far enough along in attempting to commit murder to actually constitute a crime. Buying all that stuff and bringing it with him is probably enough to get him convicted for something. I'm just not convinced it is enough for attempted murder given that he turned himself in and confessed before doing anything. 

Edited by Dahobbs

While we're still on the topic of politically-motivated violence against judges, I'm pretty sure OP, Incredulity, and the rest of the DT crew had nothing to say in 2020 when this bitchmade Fox News contributor attempted to murder a federal judge and ended up killing her son:

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

After your posts in this thread, this is fucking rich.

Quote any of my posts on any thread that support the statements he made about my positions.  

8 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

While we're still on the topic of politically-motivated violence against judges, I'm pretty sure OP, Incredulity, and the rest of the DT crew had nothing to say in 2020 when this bitchmade Fox News contributor attempted to murder a federal judge and ended up killing her son:

There was only a few other headlines in 2020 that may have buried this a tad.  Please link the posts in 2020 discussing this issue.  It is completely awful.

More baseless accusations.

• Fuck You 2

8 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

There was only a few other headlines in 2020 that may have buried this a tad.  Please link the posts in 2020 discussing this issue.  It is completely awful.

Why yes, we were in the middle of the trump media machine era, where any bad news was simply replaced with worse news. If I recall, you were pretty gleeful during the summer of love police brutality and civil unrest, and were happy to repeat whatever talking points your betters on 8chan put out

• Hook 'Em 1

Hey @clapclapclap, if you genuinely gave a single shit about political violence you'd be posting almost daily in the 4-year-old, 59-page thread that already covers this topic. In the future, I'll be sure to tag you on each new event so you can join in on the ongoing conversation for once.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Quote any of my posts on any thread that support the statements he made about my positions.  

More baseless accusations.

There was a 4 page thread on this.  And LO fucking L at how seriously the very concerned posters were taking the murder of Judge Salas' son:

On 7/20/2020 at 2:02 PM, clapclapclap said:

For our conspiracy friends:

Today is the 27th anniversary of Vince Foster being found dead in Fort Marcy Park.

So maybe the Illuminati killed Charlie Daniels, or maybe the murderer of Salas' son knows how to troll.

Edit:  Thank you Foosters, for tipping us off that the murderer was Dutch:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gunman-ambushes-nj-federal-judge-esther-salas-husband-mark-anderl-and-son-at-home?ref=home

...The gunman who shot the husband and son of a federal judge in New Jersey is believed to be a lawyer and men’s rights activist who was found dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound hours later, two law-enforcement sources told The Daily Beast.

Roy Den Hollander was discovered in the upstate New York town of Rockland, the sources said. He had a case—a challenge to the military’s male-only draft—pending before Salas, according to court documents.

Hollander described himself on his website as an anti-feminist. “Now is the time for all good men to fight for their rights before they have no rights left,” it said.

His family could not be reached for comment....

On 7/20/2020 at 2:30 PM, clapclapclap said:

According to this Jezebel article about him from 2008, the "Everything I Don't Like or Don't Know Must Be Racist" theory may not apply here:

https://jezebel.com/nyc-attorney-out-to-reclaim-his-ex-wife-from-feminisms-5038521

He says, post-divorce, "I tend to be attracted to black and Latin chicks, and Asian chicks,"

More:

About eight years ago, Roy Den Hollander was living the high life. He'd just returned to New York from a decade working in Russia with a pretty, young, docile Russian bride in tow and was set to live the high life. Then he found out what all his friends and acquaintances in Russia knew but hadn't told him (and I know, because I called some of them and asked): that she'd married him for her green card and his money and set on about divorcing him. He admits that he's still bitter [quelle surprise], which is why he spends all his time these days filing "antifeminist" lawsuits, to try to rid the world of feminism so that in twenty years he can marry a wife untainted by some foolish idea that she is his intellectual equal or better and so that, in the mean time, he can get laid more cheaply. Yeah, he's the same guy that filed lawsuits against bars and clubs that have "Ladies Nights."

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Hey @clapclapclap, if you genuinely gave a single shit about political violence you'd be posting almost daily in the 4-year-old, 59-page thread that already covers this topic. In the future, I'll be sure to tag you on each new event so you can join in on the ongoing conversation for once.

this was nothing more than another dumbass thought grenade that these types love tossing into this forum because they're fucking cowards and know they have no real argument. just one weak attempt at a 'gotcha' and when it doesn't stick they flee like a frenchman

• Hook 'Em 1

So BK has multiple US Marshalls parked around his home 24/7 who's very  presence is enough to make a would be assassin pick up his phone and call the police on himself and stop the spree of (checks notes) exactly ZERO assassinations of US Supreme Court justices since the founding of the republic.   What exactly are we supposed to do to protect them more??   

2 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

So BK has multiple US Marshalls parked around his home 24/7 who's very  presence is enough to make a would be assassin pick up his phone and call the police on himself and stop the spree of (checks notes) exactly ZERO assassinations of US Supreme Court justices since the founding of the republic.   What exactly are we supposed to do to protect them more??   

many much more thoughts and prayers, duh

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

So murder is ok if it benefits the Democrat Party?  Assassination attempts are simply "facing the music" because you don't like some political rulings?  "Resign or die."  Sane people don't think like that.  

spacer.png

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

also it's also illegal to murder someone. why do we need special laws to protect SC justices?

am i doing this right?

Making it illegal to try and murder a scotus justice won't stop people who want to try and murder scotus justices so there's no need for legislation.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Making it illegal to try and murder a scotus justice won't stop people who want to try and murder scotus justices so there's no need for legislation.

Which again is exactly what McConnell and Co. would be saying if this happened to Sotomayor/Kagan/Jackson. These statements that they’re putting out about this moron are both in bad faith and in bad taste. And they wonder why I call them degenerates.

Edited by hpslugga