January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

7 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

People who argue that the Jan 6 insurrection wasn’t that big of a deal are really really unintelligent rubes.

They don’t understand the important point. It’s not about the people who stormed the building. It’s about elected officials and their allies trying to overthrow an election and destroy our democracy. That is one of the biggest and most serious issues in our country’s history. That idiots can’t grasp the importance of that is mind bottling. 

It's not in their interest to understand--they chose not too in the months leading up to Trump's election and continued till now.  And this will do nothing to change their views, but it will open eyes to them being traitors and calling it for what it is--something they can try and explain in their defense to their kids. Plus, now everyone gets to see their role on full public display.  This is American history we're watching.

And yeah, their leaders in Congress.  But I expect nothing to happen to them.

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

People who argue that the Jan 6 insurrection wasn’t that big of a deal are really really unintelligent rubes.

They don’t understand the important point. It’s not about the people who stormed the building. It’s about elected officials and their allies trying to overthrow an election and destroy our democracy. That is one of the biggest and most serious issues in our country’s history. That idiots can’t grasp the importance of that is mind bottling. 

Well said.

8 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

If these idiots were remotely close to wanting to overthrow the govt, they would’ve brought their guns which most undoubtedly own. The taliban pulled it off and they’re mostly illiterate.

The fact that some of you dipshits still cry(lol) over this 18 months later is all theatre to score points with your loser online friends that share similar views because the rest of your family probably thinks you’re an idiot.

How much have you had to drink?

Oh keep watching. I have a feeling we’re gonna learn more about what kind of weapons were present. But you won’t watch or educate yourself. Why? Because you’re a piece of shit republican boot licker

This thread was so easy to high jack. Any bombshell from this BS distraction should be a number one talker to this thread. Not a couple of rubes calling out your alligator tears.

Any bombshells?
  • Fuck You 21

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This thread was so easy to high jack. Any bombshell from this BS distraction should be a number one talker to this thread. Not a couple of rubes calling out your alligator tears.

Any bombshells?

You didn't watch?  Or are you just stupid?

8 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Little Jimmy let me ask you- why did they leave that day/night? They outnumbered police big time. If they really wanted to overthrow the election they could’ve with numbers.

You're virtually parroting Trump's claims of mortal invinsibilty in elections and pre-attributions of any potential loss to rigged elections. Other than no Hillary in jail, no wall paid by Mexico, no disarmed N Korea, no beautiful 5 dollar Health Care Plan, a coup would be the first whiff in the boxscore for MAGAWorld. 

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Any bombshells?

Did you go to college?

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Any bombshells?

There we go.  You just admitted to trolling.  @immamac, he needs a time out.  

• Hook 'Em 9
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Aka nothing happened that wasn’t already leaked

Is that what I’m sensing? Who’s going to bed tonight confident that anything will happen to anybody 18 months later.

Are you confident?

I'm confident.  Anything else, troll?

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Whether you believe Biden has done a good job or terrible job after taking office on January 20, 2022, what in the absolute fuck does that have to do with transpired on January 6th and before. Evidence of what transpired on Jan6th should be evaluated on its own merits. Should you dislike Bidens time in office you can vote accordingly in the 2024 elections.

But you'll just stick your head in the sand like the fucking rube that you are. 

Thank you for your insightful comment.

• Fuck You 7

It's not a question of what happens going forward.  Our system is broken.  I have little faith.  That doesn't mean it's not abundantly clear what happened between the election and January 6th.

I can understand you being a fascist boot-licker, but being intentionally stupid?  That's surprising.  

Yet here we are.

• Like 1

I mean you were cool in 2008. Not sure what you’ve been up to since then.

If you'd been paying attention, he's been posting a fair amount of thoughtful and not exactly shallow content on politics, society, law, and history.

With a few clap-backs to nekkids running amok.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Aka nothing happened that wasn’t already leaked

Is that what I’m sensing? Who’s going to bed tonight confident that anything will happen to anybody 18 months later.

Are you confident?

The purpose of the hearing is to put all the little pieces of information into a coherent whole.

Taken individually, or in small chunks, the items of information known to date seem to simply further the idea that Trump is a petulant child whose incompetence prevents him from being actually dangerous.

When taken as a whole, and considered along with the near-universal enablement and encouragement of GOP elected federal and state officials, this was an insidious, calculated, and relentless plot to overthrow an election.  That it was outlandish and moronic doesn't make it any less dangerous.  Or any less subject to criminal liability.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 2

Officer Edwards has more courage in her pinky nail than the every Republican member of Congress. May they forever live in shame in history.

Except Liz Cheney. Her presentation was ... plain truth. Refreshing from an R.  I don't agree with her politics, but she will always hold my respect.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I’m confident nobody ends up in jail over 9/11 2.0.

Are you?

Dozens of people have already been sentenced to prison over "9/11 2.0."

And, because you're dismissive of 9/11, do you believe it was a government plot?  Maybe the Israelis?

Because you are coming across that stupid right now.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

There we go.  You just admitted to trolling.  [mention=397]immamac[/mention], he needs a time out.  

CR dorks in DT: take it to CR And get out of your safe space

CR dorks in CR: needs a ban. Nobody is talking about anything here. You guys get jollies by calling people you don’t know pieces of shit in what should be a historic thread. There’s none of that going on right now because the hive is doing what they do best.
  • Fuck You 12

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

The purpose of the hearing is to put all the little pieces of information into a coherent whole.

Taken individually, or in small chunks, the items of information known to date seem to simply further the idea that Trump is a petulant child whose incompetence prevents him from being actually dangerous.

When taken as a whole, and considered along with the near-universal enablement and encouragement of GOP elected federal and state officials, this was an insidious, calculated, and relentless plot to overthrow an election.  That it was outlandish and moronic doesn't make it any less dangerous.  Or any less subject to criminal liability.

You’re discounting the fact that fully 1/3rd, if not more, of America is made up of people like @MNLonghornFUKM who are so addled they would vote for a coyote chewing their leg off than admitting they were ever wrong about one thing, let alone multiple things. 

• Hook 'Em 2