January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

CR dorks in DT: take it to CR And get out of your safe space

CR dorks in CR: needs a ban. Nobody is talking about anything here. You guys get jollies by calling people you don’t know pieces of shit in what should be a historic thread. There’s none of that going on right now because the hive is doing what they do best.

No need to ban you. Watching you demonstrate your stupidity is pretty entertaining. Did you go to college?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

CR dorks in CR: needs a ban. Nobody is talking about anything here. You guys get jollies by calling people you don’t know pieces of shit in what should be a historic thread. There’s none of that going on right now because the hive is doing what they do best.

You just admitted to trolling, you fucking idiot.

• Hook 'Em 2

Dozens of people have already been sentenced to prison over "9/11 2.0."
And, because you're dismissive of 9/11, do you believe it was a government plot?  Maybe the Israelis?
Because you are coming across that stupid right now.

I’m not dismissive. 9/11 was magnitudes larger than 1/6
  • Fuck You 8

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I’m not dismissive. 9/11 was magnitudes larger than 1/6

Actually, it wasn't.  The attack was horrific, and our response was more horrific, but it didn't threaten our democracy.

Do you understand what's going to happen if this all plays out the way it's going?  I'm serious.  

• Hook 'Em 4

33 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

It is my belief that this prime-time hearing is total Kabuki theater to provide cover for the disaster that is Joe Biden.  Seriously -- what can you say that is positive about Joe Biden's presidency?

That's because you are a fucking idiot.  I am not watching the hearings, but only a complete fucking retard wouldn't want to know if elected officials encouraged 2000 fat, poor, mentally-ill  shitbags to disrupt the official function of out government.  

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Actually, it wasn't.  The attack was horrific, and our response was more horrific, but it didn't threaten our democracy.

Do you understand what's going to happen if this all plays out the way it's going?  I'm serious.  

Narrator “he doesn’t understand, he doesn’t care.   It’s all about him”. DJT in a nutshell.

36 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Thanks, but I'm a grown man and my Mom died over a decade age.  Successful, business-wise.  Married for over 40 years to my first wife. Father of two adult children and a grandfather.  But other than that, you have totally nailed who I am.

It is my belief that this prime-time hearing is total Kabuki theater to provide cover for the disaster that is Joe Biden.  Seriously -- what can you say that is positive about Joe Biden's presidency?

Looking forward to the reasoned discussion.

It’s how you lay out the plan to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power by a sitting President for the first time in our nation’s history.

Whats not to like?

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

That's because you are a fucking idiot.  I am not watching the hearings, but only a complete fucking retard wouldn't want to know if elected officials encouraged 2000 fat, poor, mentally-ill  shitbags to disrupt the official function of out government.  

Thank you for your reasoned response to my post.

• Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

You're straight-up trolling. There's been plenty of discussion and comment about the presentation and some of the revelations (i.e., coordinated effort of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, that these groups were already at the Capitol before Trump even spoke, etc) and you're choosing to troll instead of engage. Your first post in this thread was attacking a poster for expressing that seeing videos of violence in our Capitol building made them emotional. What exactly are you adding to the discussion? 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Enlighten me. Leaders don’t suffer consequences for inciting an attempted resurrection of our democracy? And they’ll do it again?

And again?

And again?
  • Fuck You 16

1 minute ago, DalTxHornFan said:

This has zero to do with Biden’s current presidency.  Do you honestly feel that the events of 1/6/21 do not warrant a serious investigation and presentation of findings?  It was the single largest attack on our democracy since the Civil War.  

• Hook 'Em 5

So Texans, this lifelong Californian has a question.  Chair Thompson is, quite obviously, a southerner, and he talks slow, with a heavy accent. I'm not saying he's not a bright guy, but he's..not from the West Coast, or the East Coast. 

We all know that the south is a (R) stronghold.  Is the fact that the Chair speaks like he does...is that more likely to get the attention of other southerners?  Will somebody from Alabama listen to this African-American Gentlemen moreso than they would a NY Jew like Chuck Schumer?

12 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I was told this is about leaders. I don’t care about Viking horn guy or duck dynasty guy standing next to him

Neither did Trump. He doesn't give a fuck about you and he gives zero fucks about America. 

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Gil Bang said:

So Texans, this lifelong Californian has a question.  Chair Thompson is, quite obviously, a southerner, and he talks slow, with a heavy accent. I'm not saying he's not a bright guy, but he's..not from the West Coast, or the East Coast. 

We all know that the south is a (R) stronghold.  Is the fact that the Chair speaks like he does...is that more likely to get the attention of other southerners?  Will somebody from Alabama listen to this African-American Gentlemen moreso than they would a NY Jew like Chuck Schumer?

Bennie Thompson is from Mississippi.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

I should give you a reasoned response to your absolutely imbecilic and unreasoned claim that the J6 committee's sole function is to distract from Joe Biden?  Are you disputing the fact that 2000 fat, poor, dumb, schizophrenics stormed the capital on J6?

Are you saying this didn't happen?

• Hook 'Em 1

We all know that the south is a ® stronghold.  Is the fact that the Chair speaks like he does...is that more likely to get the attention of other southerners?  Will somebody from Alabama listen to this African-American Gentlemen moreso than they would a NY Jew like Chuck Schumer?

Well he’s Black so……
  • Rage+1 2

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You’re discounting the fact that fully 1/3rd, if not more, of America is made up of people like @MNLonghornFUKM who are so addled they would vote for a coyote chewing their leg off than admitting they were ever wrong about one thing, let alone multiple things. 

They're deplorables.  Big babies motivated by your reactions because they didn't get their way. Their only reason to even visit this thread is to troll--there's nothing on their boards related to facts, science, history, logic. If they had anything Bill and Hillary, Biden, Obama, everybody they said they had evidence on would be locked up. That's what their chants said.  They have absolutely no response to the nation watching and listening to them create real crimes.  So they troll. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Cousin Strawberry said:

I should give you a reasoned response to your absolutely imbecilic and unreasoned claim that the J6 committee's sole function is to distract from Joe Biden?  Are you disputing the fact that 2000 fat, poor, dumb, schizophrenics stormed the capital on J6?

Are you saying this didn't happen?

They talk like him.  Cut him some slack.  

6 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

This has zero to do with Biden’s current presidency.  Do you honestly feel that the events of 1/6/21 do not warrant a serious investigation and presentation of findings?  It was the single largest attack on our democracy since the Civil War.  

I didn't do an exhaustive search, but it seems that there have been way more significant attacks attempted previously. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-capitol-attack-history-1.5863856

• Fuck You 14

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

I got most of my Magat family watching and some of them are now denouncing Trump by group text.

ok, so the one nutty sister in law that is on bi-polar meds just lashed out that she doesn't understand why we aren't addressing more important things like "crazy folks vandalizing pregnancy resource centers, and kids shooting up schools" "we spent all this time with finding fault with anything remotely Trump but the Clintons and Bidens get coverups"

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Here’s the thing, he’s an American.  Not an Australian Fox owner or rich South African or some lord from Europe or shit.   He’s a goddamned American. And he’s pissed off. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Enlighten me. Leaders don’t suffer consequences for inciting an attempted resurrection of our democracy? And they’ll do it again?

And again?

And again?

WTF are you babbling about?  "Resurrection"?  Did you buy a dictionary before you dropped out of community college?  Do you understand the case being made here?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

I didn't do an exhaustive search, but it seems that there have been way more significant attacks attempted previously. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-capitol-attack-history-1.5863856

I don't think you're understanding the difference here. The insurrectionists, at the direction of the sitting US President, were attempting to block the certification of a free and fair election. They were chanting to hang the sitting VP. They were trying to hunt down the Speaker of the House. How does this not qualify as an attack on our democracy?

• Hook 'Em 4