January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

4 hours ago, TexasEd said:

The problem is the MAGA crowd does not understand words like scheme or insurrection.  They only understand insults like "Lyin' Ted" or "Crooked Hillary" 

Dems should turn a phrase on Trump and use "Lock Him Up"  

Traitor Trump. That was easy.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

"We have lots of theories, but we don't have the evidence."

Then they don't have theories.  They had lots of theories about how science works too during the red tide of COVID.  They are showing they committed fraud--how are they not in jail?

Just now, Red Five said:

That dude was a great witness. Lol at dotard claiming he said "the election was rigged". 

Said it before, the only way Trump can fathom losing is through cheating because that's how he operates.  

• Hook 'Em 4

If the DOJ doesn't do anything with all of this, why do we have a DOJ?  Don't they protect Democracy?  There are smoking guns being dropped on the table now and they have the testimony from the man himself talking about being able to shoot a person...like what the fuck?  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

If the DOJ doesn't do anything with all of this, why do we have a DOJ?  Don't they protect Democracy?  There are smoking guns being dropped on the table now and they have the testimony from the man himself talking about being able to shoot a person...like what the fuck?  

also i understand the precedent and danger of bringing charges against a former president.  agree or disagree, everyone should understand that.  it's not normal, no matter how much it needs to happen.

but what is shielding giuliani, eastman, and sitting congressmen from their involvement in pressuring state officials, lying to everyone, filing false documents, and supporting (if not cooking up) the whole fake elector scam?

these fake electors are going to talk (or have already talked i assume) at some point.  somebody organized them.  it happened in multiple states.  they will roll on somebody for sure.  no way they go to prison for this, right?  right??

• Hook 'Em 2

I think that if everybody around Trump got implicated and faced prison, they'd roll and Trump would live in shame, and inevitably would lose everything because that's how financially gifted he is.  Plus, he never gets out from under Putin's thumb so there's that too.  But his family needs to be threatened with prison too.  And his followers need to go back into hiding like the cockroaches they are.  

No doubt in my mind, Trump has some pardon somewhere for himself.  They've challenged everything else, surely he didn't miss this.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

They were just talking on MSNBC about the DOJ at some point starting with the henchmen, and eventually working their way up to the boss. Hey guys, no hurry. It's only been a year and a half since the coup attempt, and the boss is probably going to be president again in two years. No rush. 

Just now, Red Five said:

They were just talking on MSNBC about the DOJ at some point starting with the henchmen, and eventually working their way up to the boss. Hey guys, no hurry. It's only been a year and a half since the coup attempt, and the boss is probably going to be president again in two years. No rush. 

I heard that essentially, the DOJ is relying on the committee to provide the case for them.  Our resident lawyers can sound off but that's what I heard from political pundits.  There should absolutely not be a nothing burger result from all of this.  

5 minutes ago, royiv said:

Maybe he can give Delta a shout out.

He should be drinking from a Shell Oil Big Gulp TacoBell cup, dressed as Colonel Sanders--sure, why not double dip.   

Edited by Mdhorn

19 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Damn--Trump threatening GA Secretary of State and his attorney.  Jebus.

And you can hear the wheels turning in his head, just speaking off the cuff like the mobster that he is. The only prepared ask was that Raffensperger find 11,780 votes. Beyond that he’s just winging it, spewing bullshit and making thinly veiled threats. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

47 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

AG Garland doesn’t have to possess Solomonic wisdom to make the right and just decision. The rest of us will just have to accept that whatever decision he makes (to indict or not) will be seen as political. He needs to be comfortable with that fact as well.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I feel for this election worker.  What a giant heaping pile of shit she had put on her plate.

No doubt the right sees her as deserving everything that's happened to her and her mother, because . . . you know . . . <wink wink>

I legit fear for their safety after today.  They have to go into federal witness protection or something.  But they gotta move NOW

Edited by Mdhorn

I like how the Trump team is always counting thousands of illegal ballots painstakingly from video.  Unsigned, unverified, all for Biden, blah crazy verbal vomit.  

Why? Every vote that is not for Trump is illegal to them.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1