January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

13 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

it's like a fucking Nahlin or Burton tweet.  "OMG! Texas is expected to have a secret 5* recruit visit this weekend.  If it's who I think it is, this could be massive for this year's class."

at least this choad didn't ask for $9.95.

Mo Brooks seems too obvious.  that wouldn't surprise anybody.  this has to be a big name, not some clown like Ali Alexander, who people are speculating about.

my money is on Meadows or Ginni Thomas, if this is truly going to shock people.

hell, maybe it's the Shockmaster.

shockmaster.gif

Per Laura Rozen it's multiple witnesses and they're being kept secret for their protection.

However, the updated version of the article deleted "saying that the panel was concerned for the security of its witnesses". 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Well, it rained today. So, why not an indictment in Atlanta, and a smoking gun eye witness in the Congressional hearings for the hallelujah hat-trick? /orange sunshine-pumper

Found Bill Little's burner account

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

One of my cannabis induced deep thoughts was that the reason Trumplandia went nuts when they lost and were screaming about specific election machines (every accusation is a confession) was that they had hacked those machines in 2016 and changed votes to win, ran the same play in 2020 but vastly underestimated turnout and didn't change enough votes. 

Same, minus the weed. But then we now have all these investigations a saying there was no fraud, and some of them were legit enough that you would think would have actually found trump tampering if it happened. 

but their bellyaching, combined with 2 elections worth of not matching polling that is usually pretty good makes you wonder.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Pods said:

Tucker didn't get enough of a fascism-fix in Hungary, so he's going to Rio to hang with Bolsonaro. 

He's quite the fascist fanboy. 

The threat of fascism doesn’t end at our borders. I don’t think the question we face is where our families will be safest, but where we will be able to tight back most successfully.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

The threat of fascism doesn’t end at our borders. I don’t think the question we face is where our families will be safest, but where we will be able to tight back most successfully.

Definitely not and Tucker seems to be making a world tour of all the countries that have already fallen.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

haha fuck you again you 5th pleading criminal cunt treasonous asshole

That chyron is hilarious.  "Wah!  They're using our attempted coup against us!"

Yeah dipshits.  That's what happens when you are a bunch of traitorous fuckheads.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yeah dipshits.  That's what happens when you are a bunch of traitorous fuckheads.

Not to mention that the next time the Democratic Party does ANYTHING to crush political enemies will be the first time since LBJ. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I guess we’ll see. After Watergate I assumed the lesson was “don’t have anything recording in the White House when you’re committing crimes.” I mean wasn’t the excuse for the tapes that Nixon planned on writing a book? Here we’ve found out Trump had a whole documentary crew present and filming during Jan 6. I hate speculating, but the parallels are there. 

E6m1I_FWUAYPbJI.png

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Same complaint a few of our resident racists keep spewing. You guys don’t tolerate my political views! No fuckface, we don’t tolerate racists pieces of shit, there is a difference. 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, hookem17 said:

The current rumor going around on twitter is that one of Mark Meadows’ aides, Cassidy Hutchinson, is the surprise witness. 

she's already spoken to the committee: https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/politics/cassidy-hutchinson-meadows-trump-january-6/index.html

Hutchinson told the January 6 committee that Trump had suggested to Meadows he approved of the "hang Mike Pence" chants from rioters who stormed the US Capitol, CNN has reported.

She also testified that Trump complained about his then-vice president being hustled to safety while Trump supporters breached the Capitol, the sources told CNN.

Hutchinson has answered the panel's questions during three separate sessions and went over "new ground" with the committee last month, though it was not immediately clear what was discussed during that deposition.

41 minutes ago, hookem17 said:

The current rumor going around on twitter is that one of Mark Meadows’ aides, Cassidy Hutchinson, is the surprise witness. 

Nothing like being kept up to date on Twitter rumors. I’m content being patient to see what actually happens. 

with all due respect to woodward and bernstein....

john dean put the watergate committee in the red zone, but it was alexander butterfield that put them in the end zone.

butterfield was never charged with a crime and is still alive and kicking aged 96.  he was called to testify a second time with only 3 hours notice 3 days after disclosing the taping system in a closed-door preparatory hearing.

we've had multiple dean testimonies in the past 2 weeks, but the insider butterfield bombshell has yet to drop.

if it's hutchinson, whatever hutchinson has, the committee thinks it's really fucking important.

wild-ass-guess: she told the committee something they couldn't independently verify until the last several days and now they can put her on record.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

haha fuck you again you 5th pleading criminal cunt treasonous asshole

What a little bitch.  And any surly lawyers want to weigh in on the claim that it was illegal to seize the phone prior to presetting the warrant.