January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

8 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
11 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:
"I don't care if they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me" - President Trump

I mean, he INTENDED for the armed goons to capture, hurt and kill his adversaries if needed.

Yes! All of this.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

So it wasn't clear to me -- were the people who didn't want to cross through the mags (because they were armed) able to march to the Capitol without going through the mags?

Yes.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

So it wasn't clear to me -- were the people who didn't want to cross through the mags (because they were armed) able to march to the Capitol without going through the mags?

Yes - the area where he had his speech was heightened security which was making his crowd be smaller, which hurt his fee fees. 

Trump was under impression that he could still go to the Capitol "off the record" but when he was told he couldn't b/c it wasn't secure, he said, "I'm the fucking President, take me up to the Capitol now!"

Trump reached to grab the steering wheel but was physically restrained.  Trump thereafter lunged for Bobby Engel's throat (who was restraining Trump's arm). 

• Like 1