January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

Just now, Cairn Horn88 said:

Yea, but tonight, from 7:00-10:00, on Fox, you will hear a completely different narrative.   They’ll have a completely different version of the truth.  It’s what they do.

Is that what they've been doing for these hearings? I tend not to watch Fox News (incredibly bad for my anus), but I did happen to catch a clip of Cavuto saying that some other testimony (I think regarding the requested pardons) was devastating. Are Tucker/Ingraham/Hannity et al still on this line about how 1/6 was just some organic dust up and that this committee is just a deep state smear campaign?

1 minute ago, hpslugga said:

Is that what they've been doing for these hearings? I tend not to watch Fox News (incredibly bad for my anus), but I did happen to catch a clip of Cavuto saying that some other testimony (I think regarding the requested pardons) was devastating. Are Tucker/Ingraham/Hannity et al still on this line about how 1/6 was just some organic dust up and that this committee is just a deep state smear campaign?

I think the main talking point has been some version of "we're only hearing one side of the story by this all-Democrat committee selectively choosing witnesses".

Just now, tokamak said:

I think the main talking point has been some version of "we're only hearing one side of the story by this all-Democrat committee selectively choosing witnesses".

Maybe they should have thought about that when declining the invitation to seriously participate

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tokamak said:

Selectively choosing Republican witnesses. Cool!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

i'm hoping they have a webcam on his cell at all times, free of charge to the public. all the good and the bad. right there for the world to see.

But when he drops his pants to take a Trump dump.

shock-joaquin.gif

15 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

I think they’re still mostly talking about Hunter Bidens schlong.

1 hour ago, brakeman said:

“Ketchup on the walls”

I keep hearin' you're concerned about my happiness
But all that thought you're givin' me is conscience I guess
If I were walkin' in your shoes, I wouldn't worry none
While you and your friends are worried about me, I'm havin' lots of fun.

Countin' flowers on the wall
That don't bother me at all
Playin' solitaire 'til dawn with a deck of 51
Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo
Now don't tell me, I've nothin' to do.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

This is all so shocking, yet not. It is unbelievably horrifying, but at the same time I'm having a hard time caring too much about it because I do not expect anything to be done about it. And I'm also still confused as to how anyone can be exposed to the evidence presented at these hearings and think anything other than Trump should be jailed and never allowed to run for office again. It's like my mind is leading me to a set of conclusions that I know will never occur so I just move on and don't think about it.

Remember that the majority of voters in this country are abject morons who are easily manipulated through wedge issues like tranny's using bathrooms and "critical race theory." If anything happens to dear leader they'll show up in droves and take the house and senate. That is the reality we are currently living. I also believe that he should be jailed for the rest of his fucking life and I hope he is, but I know the political repercussions are going to be unbelievably sad.

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

The next couple of hearings will deal with how he refused to intervene while the capitol was under attack. Under attack, by his supporters, who he sent there. Armed. And sat there for hours refusing to provide help. From his armed supporters. 

The coup de grace will the documentary video of him getting a woodie while watching the the carnage he created.

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

I honestly don't think anything will happen, but it's there if the right people have the balls to do it.

Ya know, the problem really ain’t Trump….it’s the pussies that don’t have the balls or conviction to stop his shit…and are afraid of what….losing a government job, when they are already wealthy attorneys?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

32 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

And I'm also still confused as to how anyone can be exposed to the evidence presented at these hearings and think anything other than Trump should be jailed and never allowed to run for office again.

Are you really?

spacer.png

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Remember that the majority of voters in this country are abject morons who are easily manipulated through wedge issues like tranny's using bathrooms and "critical race theory." If anything happens to dear leader they'll show up in droves and take the house and senate. That is the reality we are currently living. I also believe that he should be jailed for the rest of his fucking life and I hope he is, but I know the political repercussions are going to be unbelievably sad.

I just can't come to grips with the fact that one group of people can view the facts and so clearly understand the truth and another group is so capable of completely deluding themselves. It's so hard to believe that at times I've questioned my own sanity. Am I the one who is fucked up here?  Am the crazy one who can't see the truth?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

I just can't come to grips with the fact that one group of people can view the facts and so clearly understand the truth and another group is so capable of completely deluding themselves. It's so hard to believe that at times I've questioned my own sanity. Am I the one who is fucked up here?  Am the crazy one who can't see the truth?

Well, yeah, but not on this issue.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Actually, I think he should be sentenced to play 72 holes of golf for life, walking, using only a putter.

17 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Pay closer attention. It's not about truth. It's about lib tears. Literally nothing else matters. Trump is an asshole and libs hate him, so they love him, every single thing about him. Stop overthinking this topic.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

How anyone can look at the trash put out by the GOP and think "you know, I think these folks would be excellent leaders" is beyond my comprehension. It's a collection of the absolute dumbest people. What inspires anyone to vote for these childish fools? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Does anyone have a sock account on Truth Social to be able to post the delusion?

I thought about signing up for one at some point, but just couldn't bring myself to having that app on my phone in case I died and someone saw my history.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, royiv said:

How anyone can look at the trash put out by the GOP and think "you know, I think these folks would be excellent leaders" is beyond my comprehension. It's a collection of the absolute dumbest people. What inspires anyone to vote for these childish fools

"He's just like us!"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, royiv said:

How anyone can look at the trash put out by the GOP and think "you know, I think these folks would be excellent leaders" is beyond my comprehension. It's a collection of the absolute dumbest people. What inspires anyone to vote for these childish fools? 

You and I and most sane people view politics as a conduit to address the actual issues facing society, and we vote accordingly.

There is no greater issue to these chucklefucks than owning the libs.  It's more important than literally any real world problem out there.  By that metric, these tweets are unfortunately evidence in their mind that they've voted correctly.

A country can't sustain this.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

25 minutes ago, royiv said:

When dealing with averages, you must realize that half the study group will be below the average.  "A collection of the dumbest people" is absolutely right.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Invoking the 5th is to be done on a question-by-question basis -- you are only entitled to avoid giving information that would tend to incriminate you.  So, asking simple background questions (for example) would not be proper grounds for asserting the 5th - Are you General Flynn?  Are you retired from the military after 33 years of service?  Did you have a position within the Trump administration?  None of the answers to those is incriminating, he would have to answer them. But when they ask when he last talked to Trump, and what they talked about, wouldn't be surprised for him to invoke the 5th, because that conversation was in furtherance of a criminal conspiracy.

Or, say, how much Putin paid him to represent Russian interests. 

3 hours ago, brakeman said:

“Ketchup on the walls”

i think Marvin Zindler used to complain about that in his Rat and Roach Report.

"There was ketchup on the walls!  There was slime in the ice machine!"

"Maaaarrrrrvvviiiinnnn Zindler.  Eyewitness News."

67691736_2809778235716680_62422034797129

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

Man, Marvin Zindler. That seems like a good litmus test for all these folks moving here.

You know who Marvin Zindler is? You don't? Well, nice knowing you.