January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The best part of the Hawley segment was it really wasn’t necessary for this session to point out how Hawley cheered on the riot until he had to run.  But they did it anyway. I approve.

I really think the Dems must be taking notes from Fetterman or something.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The best part of the Hawley segment was it really wasn’t necessary for this session to point out how Hawley cheered on the riot until he had to run.  But they did it anyway. I approve.

It’s kind of refreshing to see that Dems can be downright messy too.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I might make it and wear it every time I walk around and eat on Capitol Hill or go to a museum on the mall.   

That would be awesome. I wish it was possible for some appearing before Hawley’s committee to wear one.

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Pottinger's point was excellent.  At some point, it stops being about the election and starts being about our system of government.

I know a lot want to say we are done. I am watching this with my son and his best friend. Both in their young 20's. I have faith by listening to their comments. 

They believe in the Republic more than a lot of people I work with in DC. Pottinger's words were good. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

this is really boring and overhyped.  Most of the country doesn't care about topic, I'd say a 3 hour special on inflation would get more eyeballs.  Or a bikini contest. 

Then don't watch or comment. Maybe some of us care about the integrity of the nation. Go count your Bitcoins. Or bikinis. 

this is really boring and overhyped.  Most of the country doesn't care about topic, I'd say a 3 hour special on inflation would get more eyeballs.  Or a bikini contest. 

Who do you think brought about this inflation dipshit

Economic cycles are slow and long
  • Hook 'Em 1