January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Little Jimmy let me ask you- why did they leave that day/night? They outnumbered police big time. If they really wanted to overthrow the election they could’ve with numbers.

Did you just watch Caroline Edwards get knocked unconscious?  What do you think of that?

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Nothing. I’m not crying because we didn’t have an insurrection. That happened in Afghanistan last year. This is a nothing burger compared to that

See now this is the kind of shittiness than can only be explained by genetics. It's in the DNA. 

• Hook 'Em 6

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Here’s the response from 40% of the country. Either too dumb or brainwashed to give a shit about a coup attempt from the former president. 

I think a lot of them are just pro-authoritarian and opposed to Western Liberal Democracy.

It's that simple.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

LOL.

Things that didn’t happen for $1000, Alex.

This is what you chose to be your first post in this thread? Are you this much of a jerk IRL? Those of us watching just saw a US Capitol Police officer that was far outnumbered get crushed by a bike rack by an agry mob. For those that have an ounce of empathy, that can be disturbing to watch.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

But tonight, he's got his mommas basement all night long.    

Thanks, but I'm a grown man and my Mom died over a decade age.  Successful, business-wise.  Married for over 40 years to my first wife. Father of two adult children and a grandfather.  But other than that, you have totally nailed who I am.

It is my belief that this prime-time hearing is total Kabuki theater to provide cover for the disaster that is Joe Biden.  Seriously -- what can you say that is positive about Joe Biden's presidency?

Looking forward to the reasoned discussion.

• Fuck You 32

no, they couldn't.  being loud and stupid can only get you so far, but hey, look who i'm talking to. 

If these idiots were remotely close to wanting to overthrow the govt, they would’ve brought their guns which most undoubtedly own. The taliban pulled it off and they’re mostly illiterate.

The fact that some of you dipshits still cry(lol) over this 18 months later is all theatre to score points with your loser online friends that share similar views because the rest of your family probably thinks you’re an idiot.
  • Fuck You 36

2 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Thanks, but I'm a grown man and my Mom died over a decade age.  Successful, business-wise.  Married for over 40 years to my first wife. Father of two adult children and a grandfather.  But other than that, you have totally nailed who I am.

It is my belief that this prime-time hearing is total Kabuki theater to provide cover for the disaster that is Joe Biden.  Seriously -- what can you say that is positive about Joe Biden's presidency?

Dude.

This is so wrongheaded, it's almost unbelievable.

You're a good poster and otherwise a decent fellow.  But geezus.

5 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

There's a thread for that, you twat.  Go fuck yourself.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

So you’re old as fuck. Explains it

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Well your reading skills suck for a business owner--was referring to the other child in the room.  I actually found your take spot on--our local DC news talked about maybe the rest of the nation not caring but it would be front and center here.  

Unemployment is down, Russia's economy is imploding amidst a losing war which matters since they worked with Republicans to get Trump elected, and the economy is actually doing well but maybe we just need to give more tax breaks to the top 1% to curb inflation, right?  

Edit: agree with others--Biden is the topic of another thread.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Dude.

This is so wrongheaded, it's almost unbelievable.

You're a good poster and otherwise a decent fellow.  But geezus.

No he isn't.  He's an ass.  When someone tells you what they are, believe them.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Little Jimmy let me ask you- why did they leave that day/night? They outnumbered police big time. If they really wanted to overthrow the election they could’ve with numbers.

Did you go to college?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

If these idiots were remotely close to wanting to overthrow the govt, they would’ve brought their guns which most undoubtedly own. The taliban pulled it off and they’re mostly illiterate.

The fact that some of you dipshits still cry(lol) over this 18 months later is all theatre to score points with your loser online friends that share similar views because the rest of your family probably thinks you’re an idiot.

Jesus you are an idiot. It’s not about the morons that stormed the building. It’s about the politicians who were orchestrating an overthrow of the government. Moron. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Oh keep watching. I have a feeling we’re gonna learn more about what kind of weapons were present. But you won’t watch or educate yourself. Why? Because you’re a piece of shit republican boot licker

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

People who argue that the Jan 6 insurrection wasn’t that big of a deal are really really unintelligent rubes.
They don’t understand the important point. It’s not about the people who stormed the building. It’s about elected officials and their allies trying to overthrow an election and destroy our democracy. That is one of the biggest and most serious issues in our country’s history. That idiots can’t grasp the importance of that is mind bottling. 

Oh they understand, they just don’t care because it’s their team.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Ok boomer

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2