What’s wrong with you Texas guy that likely drinks Mountain Dew?

closetohumping

wow. It's wrong no matter what but you really have to be down the Jewish world conspiracy rabbit hole to yell about jewish technology in Houston.

Props to the guy filming to not engage further. Whether he could kick the racist's ass or not doesn't matter. Getting into a fight with a moron is pointless. It's possible the racist does know how to fight or he might just get in a lucky hit that bounces your head off a curb.  There is little to no upside into fighting as an adult.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

wow. It's wrong no matter what but you really have to be down the Jewish world conspiracy rabbit hole to yell about jewish technology in Houston.

Props to the guy filming to not engage further. Whether he could kick the racist's ass or not doesn't matter. Getting into a fight with a moron is pointless. It's possible the racist does know how to fight or he might just get in a lucky hit that bounces your head off a curb.  There is little to no upside into fighting as an adult.

Agreed, just drop the leash and start singing "who Jew let the dogs out..."

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

I would disagree, but I guess that depends on your criteria. I'm curious why you feel that way. My somewhat cynical outlook is that there has been a relatively constant amount of racism/racist beliefs in the country, but societal norms had done a better job of masking it. Now in our current  "fuck your feelings" era, people feel more  comfortable, empowered even, to let the flag fly. 

5 hours ago, closetohumping said:

I think it's nuanced and I don't disagree with your take completely.  But some of the things I've seen and heard or have had personal experiences that would rightfully get your ass in hot water now:

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

but more than that, the group who feels that way is now completely empowered and free.  Before, that dude may have seen a couple of that and muttered to himself "dirty race mixers."  But now, he's empowered to shout at them, confront them, and be a flaming asshole about it.  Because more than anything else related to this, our cultural celebration and exaltation of cruel, obnoxious assholery is the dominant social strain.

5 hours ago, Hate said:

Before there were no cameras to record idiots being idiots. That dude is nothing new and I want to believe there are fewer of them these days than more. We just get to see damn near every time it happens now.

I think it's a combination of all of these.

Prior to cell phone cameras, there was plenty of really heinous shit (and I'm not even talking about the physical violence, etc.), and there always has been, and yeah, we just didn't see it, so this is shining a light on it.

But we are also in an age of social media where a lot of idiots like this guy could bounce around in social media echo chambers where they eventually begin to think this is perfectly acceptable - some idiots on 4chan/etc. ramp these guys up.  Prior to social media or other online forums, these guys would not encounter like-minded idiots on a large scale.  They might have a few buddies who felt the same way, and they could mutter to themselves  about whatever when they were eating at the local diner, but that was still about it, as they were mostly around people who wouldn't accept this kind of shit being said publicly.  Now they can be inundated with it (also thanks to their cell phones) and have it coming at them from all directions, so it's not just some redneck dipshit buddy of theirs, but also dudes in other cities/states/etc., and they are posting racist memes to each other, etc.

And worse, some of them are filming themselves being assholes to people and posting it to their online buddies and getting all the likes.

The good news is that this guy will be ousted, and there will be repercussions.    It's going to take a while, but I think a lot of these dipshits will eventually go back to under the rock that they were living under before.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, After irth said:

I don't think this guy knows exactly what a "Jew" is.

"Jew Technology" totally cracks me up, though.

2 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

I don't think I have many Jewish acquaintances but how do you identify a Jewish person by looks? This guy deserves an ass kicking for sure

There's a bunch of idiots pushing a "Jewish" conspiracy about white people being replaced by non-white people and pushing mixed-race couples, so I'm guessing that's what this guy was yelling about.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Even worse is when you see comments like “he’s being obnoxious but what laws are being broken” in the comments section from a houston centric site.   This is what the coasts think of the south. 

The coasts need to look up their own ass.  Racism isn't isolated to the south.  It's easy to live in a bit of a bubble if you're college educated and have been even moderately successful financially.  You just don't generally run into people like the twat in the video.  But they are fucking everywhere.   

The most racially segregated cities in America are north of the Mason Dixon line, as they were never forced to integrate after the war.  It's really easy to have your head in the sand in those places.

• Hook 'Em 6

7 hours ago, Chooky said:

Javier Horowitz. 

This response was typed on my handheld Jew device. 

Hispanic Jew is actually an identifiable ethnic group, f/k/a Sephardic Jews.  They tend not to have the German/Yiddish/Russian (Ashkenazi) surnames, though.  See, Hank Azaria.

However, because of German and European immigration to South America, and just random fate, there are a number of Jewish folk with Hispanic given names, and Ashkenazi surnames.

We had one crop up on here not too long ago, but I forget the context.  Fernando Cohen or something like that.  Always amusing.

On 6/10/2022 at 8:10 PM, Samson's Wig said:

The coasts need to look up their own ass.  Racism isn't isolated to the south.  It's easy to live in a bit of a bubble if you're college educated and have been even moderately successful financially.  You just don't generally run into people like the twat in the video.  But they are fucking everywhere.   

The most racially segregated cities in America are north of the Mason Dixon line, as they were never forced to integrate after the war.  It's really easy to have your head in the sand in those places.

One of the most racist people I've ever met was from upstate NY.  He was married to one of my wife's aunts and came down for her dad's funeral.  He asked about all of the black people in the Houston area only he didn't say black people.  I spent the rest of the time avoiding him. 

17 minutes ago, Hate said:

One of the most racist people I've ever met was from upstate NY.  He was married to one of my wife's aunts and came down for her dad's funeral.  He asked about all of the black people in the Houston area only he didn't say black people.  I spent the rest of the time avoiding him. 

The kids I went to school with from Chicago were the worst. 

On 6/10/2022 at 12:23 PM, conVINCEd said:

Seems like we could pool our resources and engage the services of a couple of low-level MMA fighters to go around and put a beatdown on people who need their ass kicked.  We could have 4 candidates per day and vote on who is most deserving. 

What makes you think most low-level MMA fighters wouldn't be on the side of Mr. Incel?

On 6/10/2022 at 11:47 AM, Leeroy Jenkins said:

maxresdefault.jpg

On 6/10/2022 at 11:59 AM, Blotto said:

Asian dude was probably filming him with an I-Dreidel

image.png.a3e6920480e1b0b8f7d9c99d39ef0fb0.png

On 6/10/2022 at 12:32 PM, burntorangebongos said:

So Jews invented cell phones too? How did those fuckers end up with all the smarts?

• Hook 'Em 1