Other Super Regionals thread

Beau Vine

14 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

OU 5-2, end 6.

Some VT fan just walked down right behind the backstop and flashed tits while OU pitcher was throwing.

Unfortunately, it was a dude.

You had me for a second.

There's the VT firepower.  Great season for the Hokies by the way.  Most wins in a season since 1985.  

1 minute ago, Gap03 said:

Which of the announcers at the Blacksburg SR continues to make the "ADI-OOOOOOS" call?  Someone needs to tell him that he needs to stop trying to make ""ADI-OOOOOOS" happen.  It's not going to happen.

That shit is awful.  I’m sure the other announcer visibly cringes when he does it.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Definitely leaned into it.
Take off that pad and doesn’t do that

Bingo.  Need a rule that if you're hit on protective equipment other than the helmet, it's not a HBP.  Pitch is a ball, AB continues.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 3

Bingo.  Need a rule that if you're hit on protective equipment other than the helmet, it's not a HBP.  Pitch is a ball, AB continues.

Heyyyy, don’t start agreeing with me.

I’ve felt for years , all that BS hockey equipment should be not allowed. Majors especially. Bonds was the worst with ALL the crap he wore and then leaning totally over the plate. That shit has passed down to college ball and it shouldn’t be. Pads for Lower legs or top of the feet for foul balls off of nasty sliders,…Yes, cuz hitting that nerve on the top of your foot hurts like hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Bonds was the worst with ALL the crap he wore and then leaning totally over the plate

Bagwell was worse.  Kept breaking his hand because he dove into every pitch no matter where it was, and finally got some armor for his hand so that he could keep diving in.  Bonds just crowded the plate.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 1