Covid Testing—Fuck around and find out?

squib

So in Cancun with my family. Fly back on Monday but saw news that testing is no longer required. I have tests scheduled tomorrow and then we all fly out Monday. Pay the $40 each or nah?  Anyone traveling now? Will there be a delay in implementation?  

24 minutes ago, squib said:

So in Cancun with my family. Fly back on Monday but saw news that testing is no longer required. I have tests scheduled tomorrow and then we all fly out Monday. Pay the $40 each or nah?  Anyone traveling now? Will there be a delay in implementation?  

Supposed to go into effect at 12:01 tomorrow morning. 

We flew back from Mexico last night. Property management company had a “doctor” come to our house to give us all tests on Friday Morning. $60 a pop. Six of us. We had the “results” in 30 min.

My wife, god bless her, handed the “doctor” $240 cash. I wasn’t paying attention. When we got home she finally realized she shorted them $120.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

We flew back from Mexico last night. Property management company had a “doctor” come to our house to give us all tests on Friday Morning. $60 a pop. Six of us. We had the “results” in 30 min.

My wife, god bless her, handed the “doctor” $240 cash. I wasn’t paying attention. When we got home she finally realized she shorted them $120.

God bless her. 

10 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

raw cost of those rapid antigen test kits are about a dollar a pop

Leaving early July to travel far away from this hot state.  Country requiring us to get NAA or PCR covid tests.  Flying out of DFW.  Any suggestions on where we should schedule that and how quickly we can get results?