Have you ever been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor? That’s robbery, rape, car theft, that sort of thing.

South Austin

You just made the list, buddy.

And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Fair? Who cares about fair? The world isn't fair. Truth is fair. Is it fair that you were born like this? No! They're not expecting somebody like you in there, Ox. They're expected one of these slugs. You're different. You're weird. You're a mutant. You're a killer. You're a trained killer. You're a lean... Mean... Fighting machine!

• 2 weeks later...
Now, are either of you homosexuals?

Can I ask you something? Are you a faggot? See, you asked me if I was heterosexual; I asked you the same question, only I was clear about the answer I was looking for.

You take Los Angeles. If I say Los Angeles has become, over the years, a mecca for homosexual migration. I am in the right. But look at what I am saying. I am making it sound like faggots are nomadic if not predatory miscreants who have some implied need to move around. I am also likening of the Muslims, or Muslims to them. Whereas saying LA is filled with faggots is just being honest.

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?!?

Sorry, just love both of those movies and their responses tit hat question! Carry on