The University of Texas @ Omaha, Session #38 Official Thread

TrashMaster G

Just now, tejas60 said:

are you smoking a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia?

January, I will join you. no more random drug tests after about 30 years...

I’m not picky. If it’s green, I’ll smoke it. 

Surly smoke sesh?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Nah it’s this patio I got image.thumb.jpg.31dad0e515986a14d58f1653e6872d29.jpg

when i saw this, i immediately thought to myself that this is my on personal nightmarish hell while at the same time thinking that i suspect @ztejas is a fletch sock.

Edited by sidis

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Yes, today is 1 of my 4 favorite days: 

Christmas morning
First day of the CWS (when Texas is there)
First day of real March Madness (not the play-in games)
Morning of the Texas Football opener

im more of a thanksgiving day guy..

but today im ready to give all my guts to the game.

9 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Shitty lights in my kitchen.  Like hospital lights.  I’m working on it!

2 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

I thought you had brined it in pickle juice

I thought maybe he had injected green food coloring, so the brisket could represent ND, getting smoked and eaten by Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Kel Varnsen said:

I thought you had brined it in pickle juice

My main kitchen lights are those same ones you see in hospitals and schools.  The long luminescent tubes that give everything a greenish hue.  I’m going to have an entire remodel done in the Fall, but for now just have to embrace the suck.

1 hour ago, sidis said:

when i saw this, i immediately thought to myself that this is my on personal nightmarish hell while at the same time thinking that i suspect @ztejas is a fletch sock.

How fucking dare you compare me to that worthless piece of fucking shit 

15 minutes ago, Droopy said:

@Fletch I can't smoke until after the game due to family coming over and needing to maintain my skill level on the pit, but after the game... it will be a victory session.

Hook'em Horns, errbody! LFG get this shit done! 🤘

I wouldn't be able to function without it in that situation

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Droopy said:

@Fletch I can't smoke until after the game due to family coming over and needing to maintain my skill level on the pit, but after the game... it will be a victory session.

Hook'em Horns, errbody! LFG get this shit done! 🤘

User name will check out, later

• Hook 'Em 1

So in the spirit of being ready for supper later.  Here's our comdia for this evening.   Stuffed Japs and Bell peppers.

On a side note, aggy been half ass crowd sourcing me reddit this week.  There was a thread in which someone asked if they would be facing us.  I popped off with "I doubt ya'll be in the losers bracket and we'll be in the other".  So they've been ragging me all week.  I tried to tell 'em. tsk. tsk. 

20220617_134521_resized.jpg

20220617_140423_resized.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

Surly Peeps:

Y'all will be saddened to learn that I will not be joining the in-game discussion this evening.  I'm committed to taking my 84 year old mom to see Crystal Gayle, so will presume that we'll be comfortably ahead when I sign off at 7:00 PM (and of course I'll be monitoring on phone to make sure we maintain that comfortable lead).

Cheers and Hook 'Em!

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Surly Peeps:

Y'all will be saddened to learn that I will not be joining the in-game discussion this evening.  I'm committed to taking my 84 year old mom to see Crystal Gayle, so will presume that we'll be comfortably ahead when I sign off at 7:00 PM (and of course I'll be monitoring on phone to make sure we maintain that comfortable lead).

Cheers and Hook 'Em!

Well I expect us to be winning the whole game, which means you wouldn't be posting anything anyways. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NorthLoop said:

Well I expect us to be winning the whole game, which means you wouldn't be posting anything anyways. 

So apparently you missed the memo that I successfully glued my vagina shut and have not been experiencing any bleeding ever since......

9 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Surly Peeps:

Cheers and Hook 'Em!

That makes my brown eyes blue

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

So in the spirit of being ready for supper later.  Here's our comdia for this evening.   Stuffed Japs and Bell peppers.

On a side note, aggy been half ass crowd sourcing me reddit this week.  There was a thread in which someone asked if they would be facing us.  I popped off with "I doubt ya'll be in the losers bracket and we'll be in the other".  So they've been ragging me all week.  I tried to tell 'em. tsk. tsk. 

20220617_134521_resized.jpg

20220617_140423_resized.jpg

image.gif.371d2eecb0f7eb5e4cbb7f0d385223c6.gif

20 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Surly Peeps:

Cheers and Hook 'Em!

Nm.

Edited by Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, MirrOlure said:

Surly Peeps:

Cheers and Hook 'Em!

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

• Like 1