The University of Texas @ Omaha, Session #38 Official Thread

TrashMaster G

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Glad to see you started watching baseball. We have plenty of disagreements here. Then randoms show up and we wonder why we were fighting 

I watch every game. I don’t post because I travel with my son on weekends for baseball. This was a bad display of offense, and specifically a non-clutch display, and it’s a continuation of pitching that’s not up to our par. Someone commented this aren’t scrubs ND is throwing out. No, they’re not, but they’re not impressive relative to our batting that failed to hit them. 

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

It's been since 2009 that we have not won our first game here.

And it's a little extra fatal this year because our pitching depth sucks ass.

There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. We don't have the pitching to win this thing.

We've had some scrong finishes in Omaha, with solid to great pitching and pitching performances and meadoker hitting.  We're finding out that pitching wins championships the hard way.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Seems like this isn’t aggy.

And it’s not over confidence that lost here. We lost a baseball game to a team that had the better pitcher tonight and got some timely hitting and beaks.

I think we lost because No one from ND did a horns down!!!! 

• Haha 1

Well that sucks. 2014 and last year were these long brutal marches through the losers bracket only to have horrendous walk off losses right at the finish line. And now that's almost a best case scenario.

But these guys never do it the easy way. Here we go. Let's start this death march by sending A&M back to College Station on Father's Day.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Porterhouse said:

I watch every game. I don’t post because I travel with my son on weekends for baseball. This was a bad display of offense, and specifically a non-clutch display, and it’s a continuation of pitching that’s not up to our par. Someone commented this aren’t scrubs ND is throwing out. No, they’re not, but they’re not impressive relative to our batting that failed to hit them. 

The ND pitching isn’t impressive. Strong take lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

They’re not impressive as they made Tennessee look stupid at home. Geez

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Well that sucks. 2014 and last year were these long brutal marches through the losers bracket only to have horrendous walk off losses right at the finish line. And now that's almost a best case scenario.

But these guys never do it the easy way. Here we go. Let's start this death march by sending A&M back to College Station on Father's Day.

We’re gonna do the same we did last year snd 2014 but this time finish it off. We had a unlucky day. We’re gonna pound aggy and carry that momentum to the championship series 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Fletch said:

We’re gonna crush atm. Hopefully notre dame beats ou. I’d rather fade them in an elimination game. I think we have a better shot at beating them twice in a row then we do ou 

I dunno OU would be pretty spent on pitching by that point. 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Really don’t want to get eliminated by aggy. Hope that doesn’t happen. 

We won’t. We’re going to pound them cause they’re aggy and they fold like a cheap lawn chair when they see burnt orange 

2 minutes ago, Ewreck10 said:

Lost to a bunch of banana eating bitches. Glad we brought our fucking f game. So fucking tired of this bullshit. Play from the god damn winners bracket. Pete’s fucked us two games in a row. God fucking dammit

oh fuck off loser.

• Like 1