The University of Texas @ Omaha, Session #38 Official Thread

TrashMaster G

1 minute ago, OB3 said:

Harrison is on the inactive roster. But I don’t know how pierce would just let him leave right before the cws? Hopefully that rumor you came up with doesn’t actually happen

Kash should be patient. He’ll get his shot next year. Harrison is also in the running for Sunday or Tuesday dude or maybe the 6-8th inning dude. Idk. They should stay 

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Kash should be patient. He’ll get his shot next year. Harrison is also in the running for Sunday or Tuesday dude or maybe the 6-8th inning dude. Idk. They should stay 

I’m not worried about Harrison, all these dudes go play somewhere in the summer. It’s weird that Kash is playing while we still are though

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

you see what happens Pierce? you see what happens when you fuck Kash and Harrison in the ass?

We’ll just end up with 2 grad transfers that are probably just as good. Would love to keep them around though. Kashs swing reminds of Kyle Russell’s 

Edited by Fletch

5 minutes ago, OB3 said:

Harrison is on the inactive roster. But I don’t know how pierce would just let him leave right before the cws? Hopefully that rumor you came up with doesn’t actually happen

I can't imagine a situation where Kash bats in the CWS. Assuming DP released him so he could get some run in summer ball. No one that committed to Texas a year prior is transferring when a starting spot is opening up. Unless he's legitimately mentally retarded. 

Just now, ztejas said:

I can't imagine a situation where Kash bats in the CWS. Assuming DP released him so he could get some run in summer ball. No one that committed to Texas a year prior is transferring when a starting spot is opening up. Unless he's legitimately mentally retarded. 

Maybe he takes a page from augies book. Just sees kash has it in batting practice that day and plugs him in at dh and sits Todd. That’d be typical Texas baseball. Better chance of O’Dowd pulling that though 

28 minutes ago, OB3 said:

I’m not worried about Harrison, all these dudes go play somewhere in the summer. It’s weird that Kash is playing while we still are though

Don’t know why Pierce would permit him to start early Summer ball.

If Ivan goes down he is  best available for 1B.  Also a LH pinch hitter with power.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Maybe he takes a page from augies book. Just sees kash has it in batting practice that day and plugs him in at dh and sits Todd. That’d be typical Texas baseball. Better chance of O’Dowd pulling that though 

Kash is hitting .288 with an .864 OPS for us next season. 

Kash is not fucking transferring God fucking dammit it isn't even midnight and we are completely off the rails. Unless Jeff Gillooly* shows up to the CWS Kash was never getting any play. He's better served for us playing summer ball. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

In 15 minutes you guys will be passed out drunk, so I'll just sum it up this way as fast as I can that this is the most humiliating thread in the last fucking 10 years that I've been involved with on Longhorn message boards. How the fuck can you be worried about playing Texas A&M?! How can you do that? What the fuck is that about?!

I’ve fucking failed you!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

You ever keep a big mixed drink going that you continually refresh and then one refresh you go a little heavy on the liquor and your next swig has you trying not to gag. 

Or are y'all not alcoholics. 

Obligatory: 

Your mom gagged on my cock last night. 

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

Or he is told to leave the team...

9 hours ago, Eastwood said:

In 15 minutes you guys will be passed out drunk, so I'll just sum it up this way as fast as I can that this is the most humiliating thread in the last fucking 10 years that I've been involved with on Longhorn message boards. How the fuck can you be worried about playing Texas A&M?! How can you do that? What the fuck is that about?!

This. Man. Gets. It.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, tejas60 said:

koozie: check

reading glasse: check

excedrin: check

electric bug racket: check

pre-packed bong: check

sunglasses: check

blunts: check

scissors with ends eaten off by rats: check

let's roll!

The dog did that to the scissors. She’s a little hell raiser. And you forgot to point out the dip. How else are you supposed to watch or play baseball? Here’s the scissor eater B8696BFF-EE3D-4D19-8F76-9C367C623933.thumb.jpeg.08924e264fc0bec73f8b806ecd0a66af.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Fletch said:

The dog did that to the scissors. She’s a little hell raiser. And you forgot to point out the dip. How else are you supposed to watch or play baseball? Here’s the scissor eater B8696BFF-EE3D-4D19-8F76-9C367C623933.thumb.jpeg.08924e264fc0bec73f8b806ecd0a66af.jpeg

Aw. She's such a good girl!

• Hook 'Em 1