The University of Texas @ Omaha, Session #38 Official Thread

TrashMaster G

wow, from Augie Garrido's timeless and most amazing sports speech ever recorded to the Fletch's ganja thread. wow.  Let's hope the boys didn't party with Fletch last night and I hope the boys know we "have to live with this ... for the rest of our mother fucking lives..." today so I don't want a 5-4 nail biter, I want ECU 11-1 style complete ass kicking.

• Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, ScottS said:

As a one time sales rep for Cutco, I appreciate the gourmet prep knife getting some use. 

You too? Was it in the 80s, while you were at UT? If so, we might've worked together. Some dude named Jamie recruited us. I'm turrible at sales, but I still have a 35 yo set of Cutco from back then that's been absolutely unbelievably good. Cutco is the real deal /csb.

Edited by wood

Just now, wood said:

You too? Was it in the 80s, while you were at UT? If soo, we might've worked together. Some dude named Jamie recruited us. I'm turrible at sales, but I still have a 35 yo set of Cutco from back then that's been absolutely unbelievably good. Cutco is the real deal /csb.

No, I was at UT in the mid 90s.  That was my main takeaway from that job:  sales are not in my future.  My knives are still going strong after about 25 years, though.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ScottS said:

No, I was at UT in the mid 90s.  That was my main takeaway from that job:  sales are not in my future.  My knives are still going strong after about 25 years, though.

Yep. Exact same here. I was horribad. It's a gift, and I don't have any of it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Daughter sold CutCo for a summer. She got my retired SF dad to be her assistant. All his buddies love knives and have cash. Girl made some damn good party money. I did not get a damn thing. Tried to sell me a 3K set, told her nah, I know how to sharpen my Ginsu and it can cut through can AND then a tomato. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, tejas60 said:

did he just call you girl hands?

dc7ca971963a68277b9420decf8f7ec9.jpg

Yes. I mean I’m 5’6” but that didn’t stop me from being a solid pitcher and a qb. Still waiting on my name to be called in either draft. I’ve been eligible for almost 10 years now 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

My brother and his friends call me Frodo. It’s appropriate. I’m short and and always barefoot 

I am also always barefoot, but I clean my feet. Grow some more hair you hobbit and none of us would notice. 

Damn I love this site. Father's Day, already pregaming and got nothing to do but watch the game. GF had to go to work, but made me a nice breakfast in bed with a solid hummer to wake me up. Life is good.

Fuck aggy. 

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

I am also always barefoot, but I clean my feet. Grow some more hair you hobbit and none of us would notice. 

Damn I love this site. Father's Day, already pregaming and got nothing to do but watch the game. GF had to go to work, but made me a nice breakfast in bed with a solid hummer to wake me up. Life is good.

Fuck aggy. 

I do at the end of the night. Fuck off. Don’t tell me how to live my life 

congrats on the brain dude. Fuck aggy

• Hook 'Em 1

Dallas, Micah - Pitching
Date Opponent IP H R ER BB SO
2/19/2022 Fordham 6.1 7 1 1 0 5
2/27/2022 Penn 8.0 1 0 0 1 10
3/5/2022 Iowa 5.0 6 2 2 0 7
3/12/2022 Santa Clara 6.0 6 2 2 1 7
3/19/2022 LSU 4.2 6 5 5 2 6
3/26/2022 Auburn 7.0 8 4 3 1 10
3/29/2022 Texas 1.0 1 1 1 1 2
4/3/2022 Alabama 4.2 8 5 5 4 4
4/9/2022 Kentucky 7.0 5 3 3 0 5
4/16/2022 Georgia 3.0 8 5 5 1 5
4/23/2022 Arkansas 4.0 6 3 3 1 2
4/29/2022 Vanderbilt 4.0 8 7 7 3 5
5/7/2022 South Carolina 1.1 8 8 5 1 3
5/13/2022 Mississippi State 0.0 0 0 0 1 0
5/26/2022 Florida 5.0 1 0 0 1 7
6/3/2022 Oral Roberts 5.0 7 1 1 1 1
6/11/2022 Louisville 4.2 8 3 3 1 4

need to make him relive 5/7/22

Edited by tejas60
pitchers don't bat

1 hour ago, troph said:

wow, from Augie Garrido's timeless and most amazing sports speech ever recorded to the Fletch's ganja thread. wow.  Let's hope the boys didn't party with Fletch last night and I hope the boys know we "have to live with this ... for the rest of our mother fucking lives..." today so I don't want a 5-4 nail biter, I want ECU 11-1 style complete ass kicking.

Hey! I’ve been doing this all year and look where it’s gotten us

Just finished joint number 2. Time for blunt number 2. Let’s do this