The University of Texas @ Omaha, Session #38 Official Thread

TrashMaster G

Just now, BurdineBandit said:

IIRC, Ivan started to worry me last year with his batting during the CWS, then he hit that clutch HR against Miss St. Sure could use that HR before this game is over. He has a single so far this weekend. That's not what he's been hyped up as all weekend though.

He just hit a rope right at the LF. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, BurdineBandit said:

IIRC, Ivan started to worry me last year with his batting during the CWS, then he hit that clutch HR against Miss St. Sure could use that HR before this game is over. He has a single so far this weekend. That's not what he's been hyped up as all weekend though.

He’s had 6 total ABs? Do you think he averages a bomb every 6 ABs?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurdineBandit said:

We’re starting to time this dude up. Hold em here then Silas, Campbell and faltine. Silas walk, Campbell bomb. Here we go 

• Hook 'Em 1