Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

• 2 weeks later...

While awaiting more information from officials in Buffalo, I took a look at Texags and TigerDroppings to see if I could discern a scintilla of empathy or grief for the victims of today’s horrific crime. True to form, they did not disappoint.

Texas to the Sec is yet another example of how we apply moral and ethical tests to everything we do except for how we make money.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

40 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

What’s the significance of 14?    

If there was ever a case for instant judge, jury, execution.  No way this motherfucker should have left that lot breathing. 

@Gap03 nailed it. Sometimes you'll see it paired with an 88. 8 stands for the eight letter in the alphabet. HH. Heil Hitler. Disgusting shit.

30 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’ve been completely radicalized on this issue.

It’s unrealistic and irrational and I fully acknowledge that and do not give a fuck.

Ban ‘em all.

welcome. 

this has been my irrational stance for years and the reason i rarely pop into gun threads. 

cue someone sending me a “but hunting” pm. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Claimed white people were being replaced by other races? Gee, I wonder where I’ve seen and heard that theory before 

I hope someone cuts Tuckers fucking throat someday. He’s pure fucking evil 

Tucker's writers are likely active on 4chan. There are already House members who believe in Great Replacement, and if JD Vance wins in November then he'll likely be the first Senator to buy into it. Very cool and normal country we live in 

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Claimed white people were being replaced by other races? Gee, I wonder where I’ve seen and heard that theory before 

I hope someone cuts Tuckers fucking throat someday. He’s pure fucking evil 

Donald Trump called the neo-Nazis and klansmen in Charlottesville “fine people.” And then he got in a Twitter spat with the mother of Heather Heyer, a counter protestor who was murdered by a neo-Nazi when he plowed his car into a crowd ISIS-style. Trump opened up the floodgates for racists and bigots to speak and act openly.

He also got Megyn Kelly fired from Fox News because he didn’t like how she treated him during a debate. Remember the, “There was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever,” quote? People on Fox who didn’t fawn over Trump had a tendency to lose their jobs (see also Shep Smith and Chris Wallace). Megyn’s departure gave Tucker the opportunity to take her time slot on Fox News and parrot Trump’s racist and bigoted dogwhistles. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

While awaiting more information from officials in Buffalo, I took a look at Texags and TigerDroppings to see if I could discern a scintilla of empathy or grief for the victims of today’s horrific crime. True to form, they did not disappoint.

Zero sympathy.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3289026/1

52 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

this is so obviously a false flag operation by Antifa you guys 

Over at Texags If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a cat pretending to be a duck.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Donald Trump called the neo-Nazis and klansmen in Charlottesville “fine people.” And then he got in a Twitter spat with the mother of Heather Heyer, a counter protestor who was murdered by a neo-Nazi when he plowed his car into a crowd ISIS-style. Trump opened up the floodgates for racists and bigots to speak and act openly.

He also got Megyn Kelly fired from Fox News because he didn’t like how she treated him during a debate. Remember the, “There was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever,” quote? People on Fox who didn’t fawn over Trump had a tendency to lose their jobs (see also Shep Smith and Chris Wallace). Megyn’s departure gave Tucker the opportunity to take her time slot on Fox News and parrot Trump’s racist and bigoted dogwhistles. 

I’ve got no use for Megyn Kelly, Donald Trump or engaging on message boards, but Kelly left Fox on her own to take a high-paying job at NBC, only to fuck it up several months later by turning back into Megyn Kelly (blackface dumbassery). She did say the environment fostered by Trump made life at Fox shitty, but she wasn’t fired at Fox. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Statistics that tell us that we’re unlikely to routinely experience this kind of carnage, provide only so much comfort until we realize that those murdered today had every expectation of returning home from the god damn grocery store,

I was at Market Street just this morning.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

Over at Texags : If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a cat pretending to be a duck.

I read the first page of that Texans thread. If you were to introduce that as an exhibit in the case of “why the earth would be better off without any humans on it,” you would have made a very strong case. Holy fuck, they are genuine goddamn psychopaths.
Oh, and this shit will happen again, and again, and again. Because it is exactly who we are.
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I’ve got no use for Megyn Kelly, Donald Trump or engaging on message boards, but Kelly left Fox on her own to take a high-paying job at NBC, only to fuck it up several months later by turning back into Megyn Kelly (blackface dumbassery). She did say the environment fostered by Trump made life at Fox shitty, but she wasn’t fired at Fox. 

Okay, forced out, not technically “fired.” Big diff. We all know that Fox News was more in the bag for Trump than they even were for Dubya. In modern times there’s never been a case of a media outlet so closely integrated with a President and coordinating their messaging to support his policies. On those rare occasions when they didn’t say what he wanted them to, he’d get outraged and call them out publicly because he totally viewed them as his mouthpiece. And usually they were. They’ve been a de facto propaganda outlet for the GOP for years. They’re Pravda for Republicans. And the hosts who didn’t show complete fealty to Trump got weeded out. Ingraham, Carlson, Hannity, Pirro...they know where their bread is buttered. They’re on the team. Even during the assault on the Capitol to try to overturn the election, some of them texted Mark Meadows urging him to get Trump to call off his dogs, but they still went on the air to peddle the idea that the insurrectionists were actually Antifa. 

52 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Zero sympathy.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3289026/1

Over at Texags If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a cat pretending to be a duck.

Touchscreen

AG

Listening to Fox News. Said it was a white supremacist. They are pushing the narrative of white supremacy as the major threat to the country.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I read the first page of that Texans thread. If you were to introduce that as an exhibit in the case of “why the earth would be better off without any humans on it,” you would have made a very strong case. Holy fuck, they are genuine goddamn psychopaths.
Oh, and this shit will happen again, and again, and again. Because it is exactly who we are.

Lol @ "BAP Enthusiast". BAP was likely a Yale polisci grad student who wrote Bronze Age Mindset to troll the growing idiotic far right populists in the US. Of course some racist yokel on texags fell for it

• Haha 1

Those TexAgs posters are something else. In other posts they talked about how a racist doesn't write like that, like they have first hand knowledge of how real racists write their manifestos.

Bingo. The entire thread is the equivalent of “that’s not how a klansman writes; trust us on this, we’re klansmen.” Jesus fucking Christ.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread