Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

25 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Would be a shame to email that thread to A&M’s Black athletes and recruits, considering this mass shooting was in a Black neighborhood.

aggy: "We just need to get rid of black neighborhoods."

19 minutes ago, Covri said:

Those TexAgs posters are something else. In other posts they talked about how a racist doesn't write like that, like they have first hand knowledge of how real racists write their manifestos.

In their minds, real racists have to start multiple threads in the same subforum on their message boards about the same fucking topic.

I expect that the threads being referenced here will disappear as the Texas staff has, at least in the past, deleted threads that could be emailed out to black A&M students/alumni/etc.

33 minutes ago, Covri said:

Those TexAgs posters are something else. In other posts they talked about how a racist doesn't write like that, like they have first hand knowledge of how real racists write their manifestos.

They do have firsthand knowledge and covering for other racists’ manifestos is part of their game plan. 

56 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

In their minds, real racists have to start multiple threads in the same subforum on their message boards about the same fucking topic.

I expect that the threads being referenced here will disappear as the Texas staff has, at least in the past, deleted threads that could be emailed out to black A&M students/alumni/etc.

They laugh at these threats because they keep being racist and nothing ever happens to them.

3 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Tucker's writers are likely active on 4chan.  

The shooter was active on 4chan, posted his plans in advance on a Discord server, live-streamed it on Twitch, and put out a 180-page manifesto (Lobo is in the clear, shooter was 18).

https://kotaku.com/twitch-discord-4chan-shooting-buffalo-tops-jimboboiii-m-1848927240

4 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

What’s the significance of 14?    

If there was ever a case for instant judge, jury, execution.  No way this motherfucker should have left that lot breathing. 

Buffalo police know how to drop the hammer when it's really necessary.

• Rage+1 4

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Would be a shame to email that thread to A&M’s Black athletes and recruits, considering this mass shooting was in a Black neighborhood.

It’s one of a thousand you could send, long before today.  But bags of cash seem to make one forget. 

38 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The shooter was active on 4chan, posted his plans in advance on a Discord server, live-streamed it on Twitch, and put out a 180-page manifesto (Lobo is in the clear, shooter was 18).

https://kotaku.com/twitch-discord-4chan-shooting-buffalo-tops-jimboboiii-m-1848927240

Those on 4chan and like-minded forums believe they're part of an esoteric elite who are privy to the inner-workings of the government, but they're really just alienated souls fearful of a rapidly changing world. Immaculate Vibes is either one of them or follows a bunch of them on twitter, and workswithseed would be one of them if he didn't have a room temperature IQ.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Somebody was listening to Madison Cawthorn when he implored maga moms to raise their boys to be monsters. That 18 year old kid didn’t create the mind poison he ingested, so in a very real sense, he didn’t act alone.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, George Clooney said:

Those on 4chan and like-minded forums believe they're part of an esoteric elite who are privy to the inner-workings of the government, but they're really just alienated souls fearful of a rapidly changing world. Immaculate Vibes is either one of them or follows a bunch of them on twitter, and workswithseed would be one of them if he didn't have a room temperature IQ.

Immaculate gives off strong incel vibes, so this tracks. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Somebody was listening to Madison Cawthorn when he implored maga moms to raise their boys to be monsters. That 18 year old kid didn’t create the mind poison he ingested, so in a very real sense, he didn’t act alone.

Pretty sure there was an article by a White suburban mom who stated that White boys are being groomed via YouTube and other channels to be told they are being replaced, everyone hates them, etc. If I remember correctly, she found this because it was influencing her young son and she stopped it before he believed more or something like that.

That article needs to go viral again

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Pretty sure there was an article by a White suburban mom who stated that White boys are being groomed via YouTube and other channels to be told they are being replaced, everyone hates them, etc. If I remember correctly, she found this because it was influencing her young son and she stopped it before he believed more or something like that.

That article needs to go viral again

I suspect part of the backlash against "grooming" in public schools is because of parental fears like you laid out here. Parents know they have the least control of their kids' minds of any parental generation to ever walk the Earth, and they're fearful of what could happen. Every loving parent has been fearful of what might happen to their children, but this is noticeably different. Marshall McLuhan was a prophet.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Immaculate gives off strong incel vibes, so this tracks. 

I think he's said he's a dad, and I believe him. He's simply distrustful of the entire political apparatus, so he seeks alternate sources in an effort to better understand the world and where he fits in it. You must reject the idea that an objective truth exists in politics and then focus instead on the more likely source of enlightenment (which exists within and must be sought after intensely). The primary goal we should have in the current political environment is to avoid nourishing and/or electing a fascist. I am afraid we will fail and then some of us will suffer while the rest of us helplessly flail about.

Good buddy of mine lives up there. I doubt he has ever been to a black grocery store. I guess there aren't enough Latinos to have an El Rancho or Fiesta up there, because that's who's the real threat according to the 4chan, 8chan hut hut hit.

I know what kind of stuff my kid is into. Well mostly. It wouldn't be difficult to discern if they were reading Stormfront or a derivative. 

That kid that shot up the elementary school. He wasn't particularly racist. He wasn't all that hateful. Just fucked up. But, he had guns and that was enough.

Dylan Roof sat in that church and waited.

until the end to start blasting. 

How long did the VT shooter have to wait at the counter to get his pistol and bullets?

We crossed into darkness after Sandy Hook. Goddamn Alex Jones is still fighting it.

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

• Haha 5
  • Fuck You 2

55 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

I think he's said he's a dad, and I believe him. He's simply distrustful of the entire political apparatus, so he seeks alternate sources in an effort to better understand the world and where he fits in it. You must reject the idea that an objective truth exists in politics and then focus instead on the more likely source of enlightenment (which exists within and must be sought after intensely). The primary goal we should have in the current political environment is to avoid nourishing and/or electing a fascist. I am afraid we will fail and then some of us will suffer while the rest of us helplessly flail about.

Inmmaculate/GRUHorn is a troll we've been dealing with for years. He has been repeatedly crowd sourced for dishonesty and immediately comes back with a new user name.

If he's ever said an honest word on here, it was likely on accident. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

What’s the significance of 14?    

If there was ever a case for instant judge, jury, execution.  No way this motherfucker should have left that lot breathing. 

14 Words" is a reference to the most popular white supremacist slogan in the world: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The slogan was coined by David Lane, a member of the white supremacist terrorist group known as The Order (Lane died in prison in 2007

10 hours ago, George Clooney said:

I didn't know that many people kept rooms below at 60 degrees Fahrenheit. 

From what I read it was damn near a copy paste of the 2019 new zealand mosque shooter's manifesto. I can't believe how many people are watching the video. Why give yourself PTSD? How does an 18 year old get that fucked up? Dude trained and prepared extensively to kill innocent people. Think he'll enjoy getting raped by big bla, ahem, replacement cock?

Edited by B00M

sorry to see this. 
there is no solution that will work any longer. it is what it is. 

Correct. And to be clear, we have affirmatively CHOSEN this path. As a society, this is what we want. We have put in the work, and reward those who fan the flames. This isn’t an accident. This is a desired outcome. There have been many others. There will be many more.
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Making these shooters celebrities is not helping. We're talking about antisocial basement dwelling young men and after the shooting they get all the attention they've always wanted. The evil kids name, background, and thoughts on the world are all over tv.

Completely agreed.

Also I just don't understand the wet dream of these psychos. Gun confiscation is NOT going to trigger a civil war. There will be lots of shoot outs at individual homes but there won't be some mass fucking uprising. 

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread